"With you..."

"Please... stay with me!" Aster rushed to his lover's side, kneeling beside his weakened figure.

He took the dying boy in his arms, holding him close to his body to protect him from any more harm or damage. Aster brought the body to a sheltered area, a building, his team covering him so that he could do it safely.

Setting Luciel's body down, he closely examined the wounds as he whispered, "You'll be okay... please stay with me, Luc."

Aster took his hand, feeling a small, weak squeeze from the other, which crushed his heart. Luciel was dying, he knew it. The wounds were too severe, but still he refused to let him go just yet.

Luciel opened his mouth, looking like he was about to speak, but he was barely audible due to the gunshots, screams, everything that was happening outside. Aster leaned in closer.

"Promise..." Aster heard. Luciel's voice was weak and hoarse.

"Promise what, my love?" he asked quietly, staying close to the other man. Another gunshot was heard, followed by a scream. Aster didn't tense, looking at the other in concern and fear.

"In our next life..." Luciel paused, wincing as he got a glimpse of the events happening just outside of the building. He looked up at Aster and continued. "...We'll see each other again."

"Please don't leave me alone," Aster said quietly. "I'll die with you if I have to."

Luciel shook his head weakly. "Don't. You shouldn't die just because I will."

Aster ignored him, reaching for the sword he had discarded earlier while examining the other's wounds. Luciel's eyes widened. He reached for Aster's arm, his grip weak due to the state he was in.

"Please," he whispered. "Live for me."

Aster laid down beside him, raising his sword. "This is better."

Luciel opened his mouth, but he couldn't say anything more. The last thing he felt were the tears staining his cheeks before his body went limp.

The other brought the sword right above his own chest, above his heart.

"To die with you... is definitely better."

And he struck himself with his own sword.

"...and only you."