PART - 11

Soon they arrived at their destination and took their team bus to their Virat and subhman was sitting together and listening Punjabi songs as they both like it virat fell asleep on subhman's shoulder as he was very tired with this long journey .

Subhman adore virat's this sight as he was looking really cute he had sudden urge to kiss him but he didn't did that Instead he took out his phone and clicked virat's photo and put story of that he also wrote that Virat is looking very cute .

They arrived and by that time virat also woke up they went to their room subhman and Virat were sharing room as they both think it would be good and also they want to be with eachother.

Soon the matches started everything was going good and the fun thing was virat and subhman both were in their top form they both scored centuries Virat scored 3 t-20 century and 2 test century and subhman scored 2 test century and 1 t-29 century they were so happy about this and they win their t-20 and test series with Australia but after that Virat didn't played test series against England as he had some problem with his back so doctor told him not to play he didn't return back but stayed their for shubham and team for supporting them and motivating them .

Subhman's luck was not with him as he didn't scored much run in first test match and then second test also didn't went well he got so angry on himself he did very nice fielding in both matches and catch very hard balls too .

But still people were hating him trolling him over social media and Virat also get dragged in that as many fans state him as patner of subhman so for subhman's failure they hated virat too .

Although virat was always with subhman and he motivated him and didn't let him be sad he even tried to make subhi happy but he was very sad and the fact that fans hating virat because of him was making him guilty angry on himself that Virat already recieve massive hate and not again he got dragged in this .

Then he practiced very hard spend his most of the time on ground practicing and scored 87 in third test match then 2 century on fourth and fifth test match.

Virat was cheering for him from strand and supporting him the satisfaction of scoring runs and giving his best was everything subhman need and support of virat was making him even more happy then he became after scoring century.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And I know this is short chapter and i am really sorry for that and I will only update on holidays guys because I really can't handle this much stress of study so I had to give my more time to study.

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.