"Unexpected Encounters: The Dream and the Reality Collide"

I am sorry for such a chaotic start!

Let me introduce myself:-

Hi, I am ❃ Jasmine Marie David ❃ , 😌

*Loud honk*🚌📣📣🕡

Jasmine:- "Ohhh noooooo I am Late againnn... 🤦‍♀️

(In a frantic rush, she descended the stairs, stumbling and leaping, desperate to catch the bus before it departed)

Her glowing skin, beautiful long curly hair moving in the wind as she hopped onto the bus with an awkward smile, catching everyone's attention...
Her Bright, sparkling eyes looking straight forward at the last seats where two girls where sitting leaving a middle seat which was reserved for her.

Jasmine:- (addressing the girls) "Hehe😁😅😅.. Sorry guyss😁(giving the most appealing smile) ,,, ohh honeeys sorryyy to be late..., thanks for the seat...

?? :- "You are such a Shameless creature, making all the 50 people on bus wait for you.... "

??? :- (taunting) "Ohh whom are you telling, Madam thinks time revolves around her."

Jasmine quickly apologized and tried to lighten the mood by tickling the two girls. They all ended up laughing and forgiving her. Crisis averted!!!!

Jasmine(addressing reader's) :- meet them the two rare diamonds of my world... My Bestiesssss 💪 for the restiessss😌...

 My Bestiesssss 💪 for the restiessss😌

⬆ 𖹭 Rose Amelia Wilson 𖹭

And

⬆ ♡ Isabella Emily Brown ♡

The girls chit chats all way long......

The bus moves surpassing the University Board

Jasmine(to Readers) :- Yeah you see the image, it's the most a bastion of academic excellence "Hailsmith Gretel University!"  where I pursue my BA-LLB second year

Jasmine(to Readers) :- Yeah you see the image, it's the most a bastion of academic excellence "Hailsmith Gretel University!" where I pursue my BA-LLB second year.

A guy comes walking to the three girls who were getting down the bus...

Jasmine(Addressing Readers):- oh probably I have to introduce many people to you all

Jasmine(Addressing Readers):- oh probably I have to introduce many people to you all... Ohk that's Duke Anderson, the amiable boyfriend of Isabella, epitomizing chivalry and sincerity.....they study together in one course and are the love birds of the university....

✨🦋*Love birds staring in eyes*🦋✨

Duke:- Goooood mooornnning♥✨ Bellaaa♥
Bella:- Good moorningg Duke♥♥♥

Duke: Hi Jas and Rose! 😄
Jas and Rose: Hi Duke! 😄
Rose: Jas, I think we should leave ....Duke and Bella need some quality time to make memories... 😆😆
(Both lovebirds chuckle)

With a fond exchange of greetings, we excuse them.

*Time skips*

I and Rose where walking in lobby
My arms full of notebooks📚 and papers📑 for the class, when I suddenly collided with a guy.

The papers 📑fluttered to the ground like fallen leaves,🍃🍂 scattering across the polished lobby floor in a flurry of disarray.

In my haste I had barely registered the blur of a figure 👤rushing past, too distracted by the prospect of my precious✨ presentation pages lost to the careless collision. 🤦‍♀️

As I scrambled to gather my things, the adrenaline🤯 of an overnight slog of completing my presentations in these papers 🖨still coursing💭 through me, my focus 🎯 singular - To recover every last page before they were trampled under passing feet.👟

I was dimly aware of his hovering☁ presence👤 until he extended 🫴an arm down to help me Get up.
I slowly lifted my gaze,👀 following the muscular arms 💪up towards the torso of the young man who had bent down to assist me.🧎‍♂️The sunlight was obscuring his face in a blinding glow.😶‍🌫

He wore a plain white t-shirt with a blue and white striped collared shirt layered on top, the sleeves rolled up to reveal his toned forearms. The man who had unwittingly caused such chaos came into view.

Though we had never met, 🤝his physique seemed oddly familiar. I racked my brain trying to place where I had seen this statuesque figure before.

Then it hit me - this was the mysterious 👤stranger who had been in one of my dreams.💭 Before I could fully make out his face,😶‍🌫 he apologized softly and hurried off towards the auditorium. But soon I realised to say..."It was him- the guy from my dream."

Rose:- guy from your dream? Who That The Collision Guy? Is he your ideal type??? Do you know him..??? He is your secret .....
Jasmine:- Shut up Rose!🤦‍♀️ Stop living in your delusion.!!! And you named that guy The Collision Guy??? 😩
Rose:- Intelligent me😁😁right...!!! Wait Why did you say 'the guy from my dream' then???
Jasmine:- His outfit was familiar to a guy whom I saw in my dream now shut up and walk straight, don't you have a lecture to attend??.....About me.....right now it's 8:30 my lecture starts at 9:00..
Rose:- ohhhhh i forgottttt... Today my lectures will start at 8:30....gotta late....see you soonn babeee😘..... Byeee...... *Hugs 🫂and leaves👋.*

~•°*********°•~
Image source:- Pinterest