Chapter 3; When you cant sleep at night.

----THE PICTURE ABOVE IS ASHLEY IN THE STORY. EXCEPT SHE HAS MORE PIERCINGS AND SOME TATTOOS. OH, AND HER HER IS BLACK.-----

The next morning I woke up in the bathroom floor not remembering what happened the night before. I went to move and felt pain all in my body. "Ah fuck" I muttered to myself. I forced myself to get up and look in the mirror. I hated what stared back at me. I got lost in my thoughts when I suddenly realized that I was going to an Of Mice&Men concert tonight! That means I have to stop hurting. I need to feel better. I pulled my phone out and started playing music and jumped in the shower. As I was showering I was dancing and singing along to all my favorite songs. After I got out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my room to decide on an outfit. I decided on black high-waisted shorts and an Of Mice&Men crop top. I got dressed and blow dried my hair and straightened it and done a simple winged eyeliner with red lipstick. Perfect. I felt pretty even though the scars on my body say otherwise. I also put a bunch of bracelets on to cover up my recent cuts.. I was so excited. I decided to leave to get to the venue extremely early so I can get up front! I grabbed my keys, phone, charger, and wallet. Then I snuck out of my room hoping my dad wouldn't stop me, and I was on my way!