Single Chapter (Eng version)

There is a story of a whale in the ocean, the story of the loneliest creature in the world. Because her singing was at a different frequency to the other whales, she couldn't communicate, and so she was left alone. Whales are sociable creatures, known for swimming in groups, and they use sounds to find each other and communicate to stay together. If one whale can't reach the same frequency, making the other whales unable to hear it, it's left alone in the vast ocean.

Even if he was alone, Boon didn't give up singing. He took the routes taught to him by his mother before he lost her and kept singing, hoping that someone would hear him. No one ever did. Boon can see everyone and hear all the whales on the frequencies, but when it comes to the opposite, it doesn't happen. No one sees him, no one hears him. He keeps trying without leaving his course, believing that they will listen. After all, he couldn't be the only one. There had to be someone like him.

Finally, Boon decides to change his route. To swim the seven seas in search of company, in search of someone who would sing softly on his frequency, or at least listen to him.

I couldn't put a figure on how long it would take. Unable to say how many years or months, or if it was just days, the whale swam without finding anyone, remaining solitary and invisible. Even if it rose to the surface and, even if it descended into the darkness of the sea, nowhere in the vast ocean could it find anyone who would listen to Boon.

Even if the whale screams, its voice will never reach anyone. Even though it travels the world, singing as loudly as it can, its modified vocal cords have always sung on the wrong frequency, the frequency no one ever hears, leaving it lonely because that song, coming out of itself, has no response whatsoever.

With the pain of loneliness in evidence, Boon decides to stop singing. Tired, alone, and resentful, he shuts up and closes his mouth. All alone, knowing that he will remain so forever. Accompanied by his loneliness, the only one who has always been by his side, Boon continues his journey but no longer sings.

The lonely whale had lost its luster, its voice, its hope. Sadness consumed his soul, as deep as the sea. A lonely child who no longer recognized her worth didn't care to show herself because she knew no one would hear her. In her darkness, she remained silent and alone.

The current changes, the wind alters its course, the seasons advance, and Boon's life ceases to be the same when believing he would never have company, his ears pick up a song like his, on the same frequency as his own. Excited, believing it to be the infinite signal he had always been asking for, he sings back. He sings again for the first time in a long time. Receiving an answer, one that has never come before.

Boon is radiant, glowing. The feeling of happiness permeates his entire being and manifests through the music that finally reaches someone. In the deep, vast, blue sea, the whale is lucky enough to find someone who understands him, who sees him, who finds him and listens to him. It's been long enough for this loneliness to come to an end. The lonely creature is no longer lonely. Boon has company. He has someone to spend his life with.

Together, the whales, once alone, are heading towards the future, trusting in their frequency and the ocean as their home because now they are being seen and their songs heard by each other.