10 years ago

9 years old Kookie or Y/n is getting ready for her school, she was exceptionally well in school.

On the other hand it was 15 years old Jungkook, son of Y/n's father's family friend and her soon to be husband, was also getting ready for school.

They both were studying in the same school, so they goes to school with eachother.

Jungkook was not very famous in school as he was not interested in cocarricular activities, he was only involved in academics, but Y/n since a very young age was the most popular kid of school who was good at everything, only problems were her homework, she hates homework, and she had some problem in some subjects like maths.

They both sat in the car and Jungkook asked "so miss perfect have you done your homework"

Y/n 1st gave him a glare then that glare turned into pleading
"Hay Kookie please help me na I was busy in preparing speech so I forgot to do homework, please help me, if you don't then I will tell uncle that you do smoke"

Jungkook looked at her and then pointed towards his cheeks and said
"One kiss for one subject soon to be wifey"

He never asked her to kiss on his lips because she was still a kid and he loved her innocence, but she was still too mature to be 9 years old, she could manage the whole primary section on her own.

1 year ago their parents made a will in which they mentioned, that when both of them will get married they will get half-half shares of their property and company, if someone dies from both of them then the other one will get whole property, but most importantly if they gets married to someone else and both are alive then no one will get property and whole property will go to charity.

When the will was signed they were married immediately, but they were not of legal age so their marriage was not registered.

Their parents were childhood friends and always wanted that their kids to get married with each other.

Back to present

Y/n was looking at him with her shiny eyes wide open, she couldn't believe that he is alive.

All those years she only had faded memories of her past which, it was her one and only mission to find the culprits of her families and her Kookie's murderers, and kill them by her own beautiful hands.

(They both call each other Kookie)

Tears were trolling down her cheeks, imagining that maybe her family is also alive.

Jungkook got up from the sofa, still Y/n in his embrace, where she hid her face in the crook of his neck.

Along with them Jimin also pulled sapna near him and said in her ear

"It's up to you darling whether you want to stay with your parents or come with me, I don't know about your parents but mark my words I will make sure your smile never fades. If I cause any problem to you then you can kill me with your very own beautiful hands and dig my grave under your bed. Your very 1st sight made me mad for you, before meeting you I never believed in love at 1st sight."

Sapna was still looking at her parents, waiting for their reply but her mother's reply broke her into thousands of peaces
"Since when you were fucking your sugar daddy, Sapna reply me, I think I have to call your fiance, I already knew one day this Y/n is going to ruin our reputation but you also Sapna................."

Her fiance was a stereotypical person who wanted her wife to be pure as ghee, and after engagement he was the one who asked her parents to keep her at home and don't allow her to go to college even.

Few days ago when he saw her alone at street buying groceries, he kidnapped her and beat the shit out of her so that she don't go out alone from next time.

Now Sapna was more broken then earlier no-one knows how her fiance treated her last time, no one knew her marks, no-one ever cared about her, it was true that y/n always loved her but she was suffering from her own problems, how could she make her worried with her's also................

Jimin tightened his grip around her, he realised she is going to break down now.

Please vote and comment