The night party

Prom was coming and it made y/n completely anxious. She had liked Gojo for Months but she wasn't able to ask him out or Having him as a partner this prom year since she recently heard about Gojo being taken since he just recently asked someone out. It was a bit stressful for her but ofcourse accepted it anyways
"With partner or not this prom is still fun for me no matter what" she tell herself as she then continue's doing her hair and makeup. She knows she's going to be late but she doesn't give a single shit as she wants to put full effort on her presence and makes sure to have everything ready and perfect. She lives alone so of course her parents aren't there to ride her to the party but she has a few friends that would pick her up. After she finished styling her hair and dress she puts on her black heals that matches her prom dress. You then picks up you're purse and step outside the house to wait for you're friends and start chatting on the gc

Y/N :Where are you guys at? We are going to be late..
Nobara: We will be there shortly to pick you up, we just stopped to get Gas for a moment
Maki: God this dress is killing me, it's so embarrassing driving like this
Y/N: Honestly getting nervous about this, I'm starting to have second thought's
Nobara: you are coming with us y/n, take this as a chance to distract yourself instead of getting all depressed on you're room all night
Y/N: I'm outside my house now guys, I'll be waiting

You then put you're phone on you're purse waiting for Maki and Nobara to pick you up with the car they are at.
After a few hours of waiting a Mercedes drive closer to you and the window rolled down
Nobara: that dress is killer y/n
Maki: seriously it fits you so much
"You guys also looked gorgeous tonight, thank you for taking me with you" maki rolled up the window back again when you stepped inside the car sitting on the backseat as Nobara was on the passenger seat while making is driving you then start admiring outside the window as you and you're group of friends drive off. Soon after maki then parked the Mercedes and you,maki, Nobara stepped on the Entrance. You guys where late and the place was a bit crowded the three of you girls then decided to have a seat as the waitresses already serving everyone's meals. When it was you and you're friends table turn the waitress served a few union rings,vegetable soup, chicken soup and drinks. Maki and Nobara was already hungry so they already digged in to they're foods and you decided to do same and enjoy you're food.
Maki: I'm going to get more drinks you guys wanna come?
Nobara: I'll come! How about you y/n?
"It's fine guys I don't feel like getting tipsy today yet so you guys can go ahead and drink without me"
Maki: text us when you need something

Y/N's Pov

My friend's then walked off but I decided to stay on my seat cause I honestly just don't feel like going to the crowd too much, then something caught the whole crowd attention i then realized it was Gojo and his Girlfriend getting a bunch of compliments and people where taking pictures of them together as they looked kind of happy together.
Fucking hell they look so glamorous right now. I immediately took my eyes off them and decided to scroll through my phone while everyone was still cheering for them. Couldn't this night get any worse? I shouldn't have come I literally have to suffer seeing my ex crush this is humiliating.

Announcer: good evening ladies and gentlemen, I see that everyone is having the night of they're life right now, but let's make things more exciting shall we? Everyone gather up! As we will now start our slow dance and then party next!

I stayed on my seat because I ofcourse don't have a partner and decided to just watch everyone as they all gathered up going to they're partners and the slow dancing started. I was holding up my tears. It was a pain in a the ass seeing my ex crush like this and decided to distract myself again by scrolling through my phone.

Why aren't you dancing with the crowd?

I then Heard a deep voice spoke to me from behind and as I turned around I wasn't quite familiar who he was. He then sat next to my chair and I finally figured out it was one of the seniors, I didn't even realized it was him at first since he had his hair down, i usually always see him have his hair on a pigtails but I gotta admit he looked so hot with his hair down. "I don't have a partner to do the stupid dance.." I was expecting him to laugh at me or make fun of me but suprisingly he just looked calm and didn't say a word.
"Wanna dance then? My name is Choso kamo by the way" I was surprised when he offered but
when I see him handing out his hand to me I then nod as yes and he guided me to the dance floor. I could feel my face getting flustered when he grabbed start grabbing my waist as his other hand hold my other hand I gotta admit he was smooth with the moves and everytime my eyes meet his as we dance my heart starts to raise more. Why is he so good looking? I really wanna focus on the dance right now so I won't messed up but my my eyes can't take off him, "you look glorious right now y/n"
His words whispering to my ear with his deep voice didn't fail to make me feel weak to my stomach but I still make sure to focus on the dance steps.i then decided to respond to him "well, you look hot today Choso..'

No one's pov:
Choso's smirked a bit as he hears you say those words. He continues to slow dance with you making you twirl and dance on you're feet while both of you are holding each other gently.

Soon after the slow dance ended and everyone was now partying with disco music on the background. but you start to feel very lightheaded and you where struggling to go back to the seat since everything was so crowded
"You alright there?" Choso asked "please get me out of here.." Choso stared down at you holding onto his chest and he then grabs you as you both walked off, his eyes where searching for a non-crowded place. He immediately found one and lead both of you there. You and Choso stayed on that place for awhile and he put his hand on you're forehead while you are still holding onto him. "You're temperature is pretty hot you sure you're alright?"
"I wanna stay here, I really can't stay longer on the crowed"
"So you hate crowded places too huh?, Looks like we got something in common already "
"how do you know me anyways?"
"You've had my attention for awhile now y/n" he said while giving you a flirtiruos gaze
"I'm not falling for you're jokes"
He then smirks and lifts up hee chin and leaned closer to her for a passionate kiss pressing both you're lips together
"Still a joke ?" He said after he pulled away from the kiss and admiring you're flustered gaze

he looked over at you as you were still speechless from what he did. He then Lean closer toward you. "Do you like anyone.. right now?" He asked as he looked down at you. "Yes-" "Can I ask who it is?" He said quietly whispering into your ear. "You.." you said quietly as you suddenly felt his lips on yours in a tender and gentle kiss as he pulled away for a moment so you could process. You then start to move his hair away from his eyes since his hair was down.