character sketch ✨

Avantika Raichand

She love Indian wear , clothes , jewelleries are her first love . She is fictional fan . She love reading. She have great skills in sketches and painting art works .she have long hairs . She have collection for different anarkali, kutis and sarees. Saree are the only thing she didn't wear till know but she love them so she buy them . Anklets and bangles have a special corner in her room . a young woman of Indian heritage, standing at about five feet tall, with shiny black hair and warm, expressive black eyes. She loves wearing traditional Indian jewelry, which highlights her passion for cultural beauty. She has a kind and artistic nature, finding joy in the small details of life. Her pink lips often form a gentle smile, welcoming others into her world of creativity and appreciation.(21 years old )

Shrishti Kapoor

Age 22 . Leaved in abroad but Desi girl from heart . She doesn't have any perfect choice in clothes. She just loves her comfort jone . She is good in studies and pursuing an MBA degree . She can fight on every topic like it's her birth right to fight with others . But she is so possessive towards avantika. Cause due to her nature she has no more friends , just two to three . Which are as close as her family to her . a girl with a charming clumsiness, her chubby frame standing at around five feet tall, adorned with a cascade of brown hair. She prefers baggy clothes that add to her carefree and easygoing style, giving her a laid-back and approachable vibe.

She's a delightful girl with warm, normal brown eyes that radiate a subtle sparkle, framed by thin, graceful eyelashes. Her facial structure features soft, chubby cheeks that give her a gentle and approachable appearance. Adorned with multiple ear piercings, her ears showcase her unique sense of style and love for self-expression. She has a fondness for neck chains, which complement her look with a touch of elegance.

Her short, curly hair adds a playful and carefree charm to her overall demeanor, reflecting her vibrant personality. With naturally pink lips that convey a sense of warmth and friendliness, she embodies a comfortable, relaxed vibe—an effortlessly cozy and inviting presence.

Aadish Rajawat

The king of jaipur, and the Mafia boss prefer black clothes all the time . People know him as a death . He never shows emotions on his face . His priorities are his family and his kingdom. He lost his childhood when he lost someone special from his life . He is soft only for his family.
A man with piercing blue eyes, standing tall at six feet, his dark black hair adding contrast to his striking gaze. His presence is both commanding and enigmatic, drawing attention wherever he goes. (Age 27 )

Armaan

Most trusted man with brown eyes and black hair, towering at six feet tall. He has a muscular physique, showcasing defined abs and strong muscles. With childish nature . In his life their is no one but for him Rajawat's are everything. He leave with them and work for them but know after years for hard working he is not less than a family to them .
He too prefers black clothes.(Age 26)

Om Rajawat

Imagine a man with striking black eyes like orbs, complementing his sharp jawline and good physique. He's tall, carrying himself with a confident and somewhat bossy demeanor, often seen in stylish shirts that enhance his commanding presence. Despite his strong exterior, he's a nature lover at heart, finding solace and inspiration outdoors. Surprisingly, he's also a mama's boy and enjoys cooking, skills that make him popular among various groups, especially with the ladies who appreciate his unique blend of charm and talent.(Age 24)

Rudra Rajawat

This man is unique because he's very emotional and can cry easily over anything, whether it's happy or sad. But he's also very protective of his family and loved ones—if anyone threatens them, he becomes like a dangerous demon, ready to fight back fiercely.

People really like him because he's caring and loving towards those he cares about. He has striking grey eyes and black hair, and he loves to wear comfortable T-shirts. One of his big passions is racing—he really enjoys the excitement and competition of it. This mix of being sensitive yet strong makes him someone who's intriguing and appealing to others.(age21)

______________________________________

SUkriya for reading ji
Plss btaiye agar koi galti ho to ya fir kuchh add karna ho to bhi .
Love you all 😘