shenanigans part two

might not contain sad head cannons I saw on Pinterest but whatever

-whenever Annabeth was stressed, she would play with the grey streak in her hair. But after a while, that streak would fade. When Percy was missing, Annabeth would constantly being playing with that grey streak of hair, until it slowly faded. 

What she hated the most  about it was the fact that it was one of the only things Annabeth had with Percy while he was missing...

-Mrs. O'Leary would constantly looked around for Percy while he was gone, but wouldn't understand why she couldn't find him. She would sit at the front door of Cabin Three whimpering and clawing at the door, waiting for him to show up. 

-Annabeth began to really cling onto Mrs. O'Leary while Percy was gone. It took a while for Mrs. O'Leary to get used to her (because that dog is very praticaular to who she does and doesn't like) but soon the two stay together in Percy's cabin and Mrs. O'Leary goes with Annabeth to go look for Percy 

-Nico and Calypso are best friends. No one can tell me otherwise. Nico grew up into the 30s and had to get readjusted to modern life so he 100% helps her feel normal

-Everyone has to explain almost everything to Calypso because she has no idea what anything on the face of the earth is. 

-I could totally see Calypso not knowing what coffee is and Leo being a coffee fanatic and trying to get her to drink it and her just staring at him like what is your problem? 

-Calypso only drinks homemade coffee, she doesn't like Starbucks. 

-Everyone steals Jason's glasses 

-When they first started dating, Percy and Annabeth would dye their grey streak in their hair blue

-Annabeth always wears vanilla. Vanilla perfume, vanilla lotion. You name it. She likes the smell but the main reason she wears it is because spiders don't like it

This would totally happen part one: 

Leo- "In my defense I was left unsupervised." 

Annabeth- "Wasn't Percy with you?" 

Percy- "In my defense, I was also left unsupervised." 

This would totally happen part two: 

Percy- "I have an idea, but I'm gonna need your permission." 

Annabeth- "Why would you need my permission?" 

Percy- "Because if I mess it up, I don't want it just to be my fault." 

-Grover and Leo would be really good friends, probably huge fangirls 

-Leo is OBSESSED with hunger games, mainly because Katniss is the Girl on Fire 

-I feel like Hazel and Calypso would be really good friends too. I could see Calypso helping Hazel with her magic 

Unpopular Opinion (maybe) but I 100% believe that seven would be best friends, regardless of the distance between them. I mean, they were stuck on a boat together fighting monsters for at least two months. How could you NOT be friends? I don't understand because if I sit next to someone in theater and talk to them for longer than ten minutes, we instantly become friends but maybe that's just me. 

Also, how did you guys feel when Jason died? I feel like it needed to happen but it was still sad, I don't know. 

How do you guys feel about Piper breaking up with him as well? I feel like it makes sense but I'm always curious about what other people think. 

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." 

-Proverbs 3:5-6 

-its_lexieyvonne