Pesca Corsica

Pesca Corsica

Pes i Koshka (ペスカ コシカ) was an infamous Bl@ster team from Area Ghost, lead by Rin. The team disbanded after most of their members were slaughtered by Shiki.

Leader: Koat (Rin)
Members: Tomoyuki
Kazui
Koji (manga)
Ryu (manga)

Story

History

Rin joined Bl@ster with the intent to make battle-forged bonds of friendship, so he only competed with a team. He led Pes i Koshka to become the strongest team in Bl@ster; they were infamous for their relentlessness and brutality. Their creed was double payback: give twice as much back to anyone who got the better of them.

Some members were involved in dangerous activities, and Shiki was hired to kill them. Without knowing his brother's intentions, Rin gave Shiki the location of the team's hideout, and most of the team was killed.

Aftermath

After the slaughter, Rin disappeared without a word of explanation. The surviving members of Pes i Koshka banded together in a new group led by Tomoyuki, and eventually joined Igura. In the game, it isn’t clear what this new group is called, but in the manga, they are still using the name “Pes i Koshka.”

In the manga, the new Pes i Koshka is killed by Takeru on Line, leaving only Tomoyuki and Rin as living members of the original team.

Legacy

Rin’s Ending states that Bl@ster was revived after the civil war. The legend of Pes i Koshka is still being passed down through the new Bl@ster participants, and some new teams have attempted to borrow their name.