7.Sweetheart.

Author-

"OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!"
17y/o girl yelled while banging the door harshly.Tears flowing non stop.She could hear the sound of hitting and slapping.She could also hear the person behind the door is begging,crying to stop.
"Ah Eira Let it be.Isn't it MY dad with YOUR mom inside,didn't you know how much my father loved your mother?"
Jeyun said while coming out from room.The way he said 'MY' and 'YOUR' was now different.
Isn't he the one who said our instead of my and your?
That thought of being betrayed by the persons she loved was unbearable.She feel like her world stopped.Why did she left her mother alone with them??Yes She trusted Them!!
"I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FATHER!!
she yelled.Her eyes are red,anger of betrayal rushing throught her body,fear for the one she love is inside bieng hitten by FATHER or STEP FATHER!

She loved them.When they come to her life,Everything changed.She feel like she get everything.Even Jeyun is not own brother but they are like own.
Why so sudden it turned out like this?Why did they betrayed us?Why?JUST WHY???!!

She was continuosly banging the door when she realised there is no more sound from inside.Fear grew higher,negative thoughts rushed.
That's when the door opened by him!Her so called father.He have a smirk in his face.It grew when he so vulnerable state of Eira.
She rushed inside,she froze in her way.She feel like her world collapsed.Her mother laying dead while bruises all over her body.Her clothes where no where to be found in her body.
"MOTHER!!"

Eira opened her eyes by screaming.Sweat was clearly visible in her forehead even the room is cool.Kian woke up from his sleep when he heard
Eira's scream.When he looked her he got worried seeing her in that state.
She looked him,
"You ok?"
He asked in soft voice.She nodded slightly.
She didn't want to say anything just layed back.She couldn't forget about those incident which happened 5 years ago.The day she lost everything.Now those incidents starts to haunt her in her dreams too.When she closed her eyes,her mother who is laying naked dead in the room was the only thing which is popping.
Kian glace her back facing figure.He wanted to know what is bothering her but he don't want to force her too.He knew she will let him know everything like him.He could see how hardly she is trying to close her eyes but she couldn't.

He moved closer to her figure which is smaller than him a little.Wrapping his arms around her well build waist slightly pushing her back towards him.He rested his face in her neck.
"Feeling better?"
He asked.She nodd.
"Hmm sleep then wifey"
He said while closing his eyes.while do she.

Next Day;

Eira opened her eyes,feeling herself being caged in his arms.A small smile appear in her face.Staring the man whose head is burried between her neck and chest.
"What did you do to me?"
She asked while glacing at his sleeping face.Her voice came as a wishper which will surely send shiver,
"I should be the one asking it Mrs Kian."
He asked in his deep raspy sleepy sound.
It gives shivers to her.
Those small smile havn't left her face.Forgetting about every worry's she had till those days.
Today was different from those days.
She leaned towards him and pecked his lip.
He smiled ,before she could pull away he moved his lips while pulling her more closer to him.
After mins they parted away.Staring each other's eyes.Heart is beating fastly they could hear it.

She took his hand placed it in her left side of chest.

"I feel like You won this,these rapid heart beat indicates it Mr Kian"
She said without breaking their eyes.
Now his smile grew which is very adorable now.
Those smile in his sleepy state.
Ahh cute!

"What about You?"
she asked again

"A long ago You won it sweetheart."
He said.