One

"We have called you all here today to discuss the upcoming changes that will be made in the WWE. We will hold the same meeting on Monday for the Raw roster, but we really wanted to touch on this as these changes are going to happen a bit sooner than we thought," Stephanie says and I felt Brooke nudge me a little. I looked at her and she was looking a bit lost, so I just mouthed 'later' and looked ahead one more time. Only to be disappointed with what they were talking about. The changes are the same ones that we have been through before. They weren't really that big. They could have made these changes and nothing would have changed.

What I was hoping for them to talk about was the feedback that we have received from the fans across the world. Ever since those tweets were posted, all of the WWE Universe followed through the request and it didn't stop with just Phoenix. This has been happening for the past two months and it had no effect as my best friend never showed up at SummerSlam. The next event though was TLC and I was just hoping for a miracle to happen.

Last night when I was talking to Sophia, she was telling me that her and Cody's contracts are practically up in AEW and they were talking about whether or not they want to renew it or not. I really wanted to beg and ask her not to renew it. However, I know that it was really her decision and I really can't force her back into something that caused her depression. Whenever I ask, she just says 'Never say never' and that if it were to happen, then all has been discussed and forgiven between her and both Stephanie and Hunter. I hope that they swallow the pride one day...

Smackdown soon began we did all that we had to and performed in front of the audience. I watched with Roman as the ending promo was about to start. It was supposed to be of Miz and Maryse and they are going to mock the return of Sophia and Cody. I sighed when it started. They were in all black clothes and the fans thought that it was really them and they cheered rather loudly. They walked down to the ring and when they were standing in the middle of the ring, they rose their heads and started to remove their masks. When they revealed their faces, the fans switched up and started to boo really loudly.

The couple laughed and Miz grabbed a mic.

"God was that amazing! The look on your stupid faces just made our night so much more enjoyable!" Miz laughed and his wife joined him. "You guys really believe that they are here? Did you really think that they missed you? Seriously? Who would honestly miss any of you? Your rude, disrespectful, disgusting, and honestly a waste of our time," he said and the fans booed even louder.

"I am honestly really glad that they are not here. They are kind of like you guys, but a tad bit worse. All they do is put us Superstars to shame. From Cody screaming like a hyena." "To Sophia being all "depressed" and mopy. Really looking like a lost puppy," Maryse said and the two shook their head in mock disappointment.

"Listen here Sophia and Cody if you are at all watching this. Stay in AEW. We are much happier with you two not being here," Miz teased and the fans started to chant 'We Want Sophia! We want Cody!' The two rolled third eyes and kicked them a little, but when they repeated this the third time, the lights went out. I sat up straight in Roman's lap and I watched and listened.

Oh... My... God!

I watched Cody step out and do his entry. Meanwhile, Miz looked shocked and the fans were screaming and singing to his entrance. I smiled wide and Cody started to walk down to the ring, but he then stopped. He looked hesitant, but he then started to tell the fans and the camera that he doesn't hit no women and he started to walk backwards up the ramp and that's when it happened.