1

It was a beautiful afternoon, 1667, June 18. Bright rainbow in the blue sky, birds are chirping around the tree in the garden. But this day was another ordeal for a girl "MALVA Adeline!" His mother called. "Where are you, this child. Wait 'till I catch you. You are really a hard headed!" Furiously she mumbled

"Shh! Shh!" Malva said to the dog, who's waving his tale and looking at her cheerfully "Don't make an any noise. It's better to hide than to preach, I really don't understand what he is teaching." She implied her teacher. She smiled maliciously "I thought of something good to do!" She whispered loudly.

Grew up in London, England. She's beautiful, a graceful child, she likes to read novels, sweet, charming but she has a problem learning the different subjects' taught to her, she is weak in understanding some of them. Her likes is to dance, watch a theater play and hyper socialize with other people at the age of five. She is growing up knowing how to carry herself, with determination and courage. She's tough like nothing could ever scare her, still there is kindness inside of her, she only shows it to someone who she thinks deserve her kindness.

IN THE OTHER KINGDOM, There is another ten-year-old boy who is busy, doing his work, persistent, knows how to listen, has a brave personality, and above all, he doesn't want drama. It seems colder than snow considering his personality. What is in his mind is that, he should fulfill and take seriously the things that were taught to him. Even as a child, those were already marked on his mind, one of which was probably the influence of Conrad ll, his uncle. King of England, at the time. That one day, he will do something bigger than any of these when he reaches the right age of himself.

"It should be like this, it should be like that," His face was frowning, irritably "There's a lot to be had to do. If only I didn't have to-"

"Wyatt!" He turned to the one who called him cheerfully, his uncle, Conrad.

He knows what should not be done and what should be. How to do the proper manner of a prince of Orange, because he's a Dutchman since his birth. "Come here," Conrad sat at the elegant and silvery couch, Wyatt followed what he said, and came to sit on the expensive foam couch

"Good! Excellent, Wyatt! Did you read all of them?" When he checked the book where he took it from the expensive glass and gold little table

"Yes, uncle. It's not over yet, but next week when you come back, sure it will be finished."

"That's what I'm saying! That's why I like your persistent.. And YOU'RE, My favourite" His uncle fussed at the top of Wyatt's hair. Unwanted to show any smiles, but he did.

Conrad is like a father to Wyatt when his mother died, princess Malva, because of smallpox. Same as Wyatt's father, named after him. Wyatt's father died two weeks before his birth. Malva left her son, Wyatt to his eldest brother, Conrad before the day she died, and whenever Conrad sees his nephew, it will always reminds him of his promise to Malva that he will take care of Wyatt 'till his death.a