5

They were both in bed, just before they finished what they had done and were resting.

"Is the... Netherlands, are you glad when you are here?" Malva asked

Wyatt blinked emotionlessly "Yes. My life is here. Here... and the people here, I most prefer to socialize with. It is different than the place you grew up in."

"I can't understand the feeling. The people where I come from are not like the people here." She looked up at Wyatt's straight look. "I don't want to if I can, go back to England, I will choose to be here..." He looked at her

He shook his head "You can't, you know that."

"Of course... My family is angry with me. They think I'm different from them, especially my father. I really think so." Wyatt thought silently, while Malva's gaze shifted to the ceiling.

"Don't think about it. Those who oppose you. What can they do?" He smiled with something to say. That smile returned to Wyatt.

"Many." Wyatt laughed weakly at her answer

"They can't do anything as long as I'm here."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're my wife."

Malva was silent. Eye to eye, she could tell that Wyatt was serious about the words he said. She thought it's sweet to say from him "You? Are you really close to the King."

Wyatt looked away again and thought those preached by his uncle, since he was a child. "Maybe... He's like a father to me."

"I know, your mother, is also a princess from Scotland." Malva looked at his reaction, and when she thought it was okay to talk about, she continued "My name is same as hers, isn't it?" Wyatt nodded. "She is the King's sister on his mother's side, who was the first wife of the former King's father, my grandfather."

"And you, daughter of Jaxon ll, who is uncle's first half brother on his father's side. Also my grandfather"

"Just look at it. How playful fate is."

"You believe in fate?"

"Why not?"

"We. The ones who make our destinies," he whispered weakly.

Before getting closer and touching Malva's naked body. They were the same, he lay on top of her, kissing her lips. Malva closed her eyes, gasping for breath "Wyatt," she whispered.

Wyatt continued what he was doing. "Open it more," He meant her thigh. The unity of the body is a duty for  the married couple. No love, or... They just don't want to admit to themselves that one of them is falling already.

BY CHANCE, Wyatt sees Malva taking time for reading. He found her outside by the lake

"I think..." Malva looked up at the man in front of her. She closed the book she was holding. Wyatt came closer in front of her. He was still in his uniform, with his usual hair style, long hair, soft and curly.

Malva, is wearing bustled and trained mantua, her hair are inspired by french hair style the curls along

Malva, is wearing bustled and trained mantua, her hair are inspired by french hair style the curls along. She even put some make up on her face.

 She even put some make up on her face

She is sitting on the wooden bench.

"You wanted this," He held out a thick book.

She took it "A novle" Malva read what was engraved in front of it

"I know you like these kinds of books"

Malva looked back at Wyatt, smile was gently plastered on her face

Malva looked back at Wyatt, smile was gently plastered on her face. Wyatt smiled secretly. Even he, didn't notice that. As long as he feels joy in his heart.

FOR A FEW MONTHS LATER, Malva stayed with Wyatt in The Hague where Wyatt served as the Stadtholder of Holland, Zeeland, Utrecht, Gelderland and Overijssel. Malva as his consort.

"I want to see my husband," Malva said

"His Grace is currently away, your Highness." The Palace soldier replied.

Malva just went to the balcony. She arranges fresh flowers that have been picked in a vase. "Oh!" She yelled when she felt something in her navel "AH!" It gets more intense. Pain... She felt pain erupted in her. "H-help!" She groaned

After a few minutes, the servants arrived

"Your Highness! What's going on?" One of them said

"It hurts... It-" Malva said feel dizzy.

"Hurry up!" They were in panic.

In her room, the Princess are resting. The door opened, Wyatt came rushing in, then he sat down next to Malva, who looked staring into nothing. Wrapped in a blanket and leaning against the end of the bed. When she saw Wyatt, she hugged him tightly. Wyatt did that back to her.

"What happened?" It's a concern in his voice.

Malva started to cry, taking deep breaths. She sobbed and let go of the hug. Looked into Wyatt's eyes, who is waiting for an answer "I did my best to be right here. As fast as I could, I haven't talked to the doctor yet."

"I... lost the child"

Wyatt seems did not know what to react to what she said. He backed away slowly. He didn't expect that... She was already pregnant. "Why did you just tell me in this state"

"I did not know... Forgive me.." Wyatt cover his face with one hand.

He felt resentment and frustration. But he chose to stand as a husband for her grieving wife.

 But he chose to stand as a husband for her grieving wife

SHE IS TRYING For several months. And they keep trying that maybe one day, they will be a great parents.