• 1 | Beginning of a Beautiful Tale

Hey Butterflies 🦋

Hope you are doing well 😊

------------------------------------------------------

It was morning at 8:00 and Everyone was busy walking here and there, drinking their coffee, sitting in their place and working on their laptops But suddenly, they all stopped whatever work they did when a person came running and said that Mr. Abhimanyu the CEO of Birla Groups the Devil has arrived.

A Male Employee : Hey look there the Devil arrived at the office.

A Female Employee : Haan a literal devil

ME : He didn't like people I guess

FE : Yeah...but He's handsome yaar *bites her nail*

ME : That's true

While they were talking Abhi came near them,

Ab : Is there anything more important than your work ? *raises his eyebrows*

ME & FE : We're so sorry Sir.

Ab : Get lost *he shouted*

They both went from there to save their dear life.

Abhimanyu went inside his cabin and called his Mom.

[ Characters intro :

Ami Trivedi as Manjiri Birla(Abhi and Roohi's Mom)

(Abhi and Roohi's Mom)

Vinay Jain as Harshawardhan Birla (Abhi and Roohi's Dad)

Back to the story ]

Abhimanyu gets angry even for a simple thing but all his anger will vanish when her hears his mother's voice. His mother is his comfort zone and the only person he shows his good side. He doesn't completely hate his father but he hate him for something that happened in the past. And about Roohi, his younger sister he talks with her but so formally and with a grumpy face that no one will say that he is her elder brother but her bodyguard.