Sisters Vs. Mother

After Weiss and Blake ran to Y/N's position after contacting the others. Ruby and Yang stayed behind to fight Summer.

Yang: Ruby, are you ready?

Ruby: Yeah. Let's save her together.

Ruby and Yang charged at Summer together. Ruby used her semblance to get behind Summer and she swung her scythe at Summer's right grimm leg but Summer blocked it with her axe.

Yang threw a punch at Summer's face but she caught her fist. Yang tried to kick Summer on the stomach but Summer blocked Yang's kick with her leg. Summer ended up throwing Yang a few feet away and she kicked Ruby on the ribs and she flew and landed next to Yang.

Ruby: Damn she's too awesome.

Yang: I know...

Summer: Get out of my way children. This will be your only warning.

Ruby: Sorry, can't do that.

Yang: We're going to stop you, Mom.

Summer: I am not your mother.

Summer disappeared from their sights but she was suddenly standing behind them. Summer swung her axe but Ruby blocked it and Yang quickly punched Summer on the stomach with a three-hit-combo.

Summer quickly jumped back and she touched her stomach as she could feel the pain from Yang's punches. Ruby appeared right next to Summer and she swung her scythe as she was able to cut off Summer's left grimm arm.

Summer jumped back again but Ruby noticed that Summer couldn't grow her left arm back like Cinder did.

Ruby: Yang, she can't grow back her arm.

Yang: So we just need to cut off the limbs from her body. One down, two to go.

Just as Ruby and Yang were about to charge in together again. Summer used her Silver-Eyes as it blinded Ruby and Yang. But then it gave Ruby the idea to do the same.

Ruby used her Silver-Eyes as Summer's grimm limbs started reacting to it. Yang was able to get behind Summer and she punched her on the face. Luckily Yang had her sunglasses so that she could see without being blind.

Ruby: Yang!

Yang jumped back and she landed on Ruby's scythe. Ruby swung her scythe and she launched Yang towards Summer. Summer slowly got up but Yang kicked her on the stomach as she flew and hit the wall.

Summer got up and she cracked her neck. But she looked at Ruby and Yang as they both felt some type of strong aura coming from her. As if they were both suffocating from it.

Summer: My turn.

Summer appeared behind Ruby and Yang as she changed the size of her grimm arm. She swung her arm as she hit Ruby and she collided with Yang and they flew through the building.

Ruby: S-She got stronger...

Yang: I don't think we can beat her...

Ruby and Yang struggled to get up but Summer was standing in front of Yang and she slammed her face down into the ground with her foot.

Ruby: Yang!

Summer grabbed Ruby by her neck and she lifted her up in the air. Summer was slowly tightening her grip to break Ruby's neck but she saw a tear drop from Ruby's face and she stopped.