Ch 7: COLLABORATION

"गलत क्या सही क्या, मुझे ना पता है
तुम्हे अगर पता हो तो बता देना
मैं अरसे से खुद से ज़रा लापता हूं
तुम्हे अगर मिलूं तो बता देना...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Pov--
It was morning already and Tanushree was getting late for her work-place(AS USUAL). Today is one of the biggest day of her life, as she heard that their company is going to have a collaboration with a big fashion company of India. She doesn't remember the company's name but being the head of her makeup team, she has to take care of her everything.

Tanushree's Pov--
Shit Shit Shit!!! I am late today also and... I didn't even thanked that Mr.Akdu. Yesterday he saved me from the fire and the h-u-g. What the hell Tanu. What are you thinking even..!?

"You are thinking about the hug Tanu are u having a crush on that Mr Akdu...?"

My inner voice shouted teasingly at me. Well, I forgot to introduce her she is Mimi (my inner voice)

"What crush -wrush. I don't even like to see him."

"Jhut bole kawaa katee"

"It's not like that. I just wanted to thank him. This is right,I should go their mansion, it's not that far.Hmm... I will just go to their Mansion. Will thank him and then leave for my work."

GOOD IDEA!!!

I am standing outside the MALHOTRA mansion but I don't see any of their family member yet all. I can see there was workers repairing their Mansion. Areey! haan How could I forget there was fire yesterday. How can they live in the Mansion. I heard the main gatekeeper or the guard of their Mansion calling me.

Guard:- Miss Tanushree. You are here for Miss Akshara right...??? But, she is not here now.

Tanushree:- No No uncle, actually I wanted to meet Mr. Ishaan Malhotra, Is he here now...???

Guard:- Boss...??? He is not here. The MALHOTRA family went to their penthouse yesterday. As u can see the Mansion is getting repaired.

Tanushree:- How far is their penthouse from here???

Guard:- Approximately 1 and a half an hour. If you want, I will call boss you can talk with him.

Tanushree:- No No. I will come some other day. Namaste uncle.

Guard:- Ok beta!!!

Their penthouse is really far away and also I will get late for my office. I will thank him some other day. Agar kismat mein milna ho toh...!

__WORKPLACE__

??-- Hey Tanu! Thank god you are finally here I was waiting for you.