chapter 1 - 'funny seeing you here...'

༄☙⁂ᶠˡᵃˢʰ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ!

(chapter one) — 'funny seeing you here..'
'WELL THE SAME COULD BE SAID FOR YOU
MR SPECIAL ANGENT'

''WELL THE SAME COULD BE SAID FOR YOUMR SPECIAL ANGENT'

🔎.

FATE IS A FUNNY THING. It had been 3 weeks of not seeing that - he who shall not be named- special agent asshat and here he was.. at the crime scene that she just so happened to be called to. Amara always believed she was never one to hold grudges against anyone, but as soon as she saw his face annoyance and a smudge of anger arose from her body as she stood up to prepare herself for one of the most probably awkwardest and moment throughout her whole career.

Trying not to make eye contact was harder than expected seeing as those deep brown eyes of the special agent felt like they were burning into the side of the forensic scientist's head.

"I am all done here detective so you can go head
and..um go on with your investigation." Amara tried her best to focus on detective Faith Mitchell but got nervous as that particular agent stood side by side with the detective.

"Oh..well...um funny seeing you here Ms Williams..."

"Well the same could be said for you Mr Special Agent." Despite being outside the air got so thick
really fast leaving Faith to just stare at her colleague
then at the fellow woman in front of her until it clicked in her head as to why the situation was so...
odd.

"This situation is very awkward so please can someone explain to me what is happening here?"
Faith said finally getting the other two people to look at her once they realised she was there as well.

"Mr Special Agent here-" "There's nothing-"

Wow wow wow. As if this situation couldn't get any more worse. It did.

Not backing down, Amara continued briefly to finish off what she was going to say. "I met your partner a couple weeks back on a case you were working on in that small town."

"Wait really? How come I never seen you? Will how could you hide this from m-"

"You know what I think it's better if we just focus on the case at hand instead of discussing such things." Will said cutting of his partner before this situation could go anywhere else.

"Excuse me." Faith mumbled under her breath making her partner side eye her heavily.

"Anyway, it was nice meeting you Detective Mitchell but I gotta get back to the lab to analyse potential evidence." Smiling at the woman in front of her Amara looked up at the man in front of as she began to walk away back to her car.

"Special Agent Trent." "Ms Williams"

Being the petty queen she is, Amara made sure
to add a little sway to her hips as she walked away from the pair not looking back but feeling eyes heavily upon her.

"When? What did you do? How?" Faith looked at her partner who could not keep his eyes of the woman who left their presence.

Taking his eyes of her, Will spoke to the woman in front of him who could not stop grinning at him. "I'm not talking about this with you we ain't there yet. And what do you mean how? I didn't like the way you said that..."

🔎

Slowly, Amara opened the door to her childhood home after being tired all day from the amount of work she has thrown her way.

This week was not her week. She had been feeling weird all week but just thought nothing of it as she was being bombarded with different things that her boss wanted her to do regarding the different amount of cases that came through their office. These killers really need to take a day off for once.

"Hi baby. How was work?" Colette Williams was a force to be reckoned with. Despite her small stature she did not play when it came to her babies and would absolutely move heaven and earth just to see them smile. "Hi momma, I'm erm.."

Now that she thought about it, Amara really wasn't feeling so good. It's was like the past week had just suddenly caught up to her and she just now feeling it.

"Oh my gosh baby sit down before you give your momma a heart attack!"

So dramatic. "I'm fine really I probably just need to eat something that's all." Amara sat down slowly on the sofa trying to get her body to give her a damn break from whatever was happening.

"When's the last time you had... s e x?"

"Momma." "What you are my child how else you think you got into this world?" Looking up at
her mom, Amara realised what her mom was trying to get at but she just could not think that it was even a possibility. Not after last time.

Getting up slowly, Amara began to make her way to the kitchen, not wanting to think about what her
mom was implying. "Listen baby... I know you might be scare-" "No momma please I don't want to..too.."

It was as if Amara's legs just decided that they didn't want to work anymore and they gave out. Along with her eyes which closed as soon as she hit the floor, ignoring the pleas of her mom just mere feet away.

🔎

Waking up in a hospital bed wasn't exactly what she had in mind when Amara came over her mother's house to visit her but her she was... in a hospital bed... not at her momma's house.

"Oh my gosh mr doctor she's awake! She's awake!"

"Momma please my ears." "Girl please who you fooling with that nonsense."Amara looked up at the doctor who approached her with what seemed to be results from the tests they probably performed while she was unconscious.

"Hi Ms Williams, I am Doctor Pournazeri, how are you feeling now?". Taking a deep breath, looking at the cute doctor in front of her Amara cleared her throat as began to speak. "I'm feeling a little better thanks but still feeling a bit sick. It must just be cause I haven't ate in a while."

"Actually.. we did some check ups on you when you were passed out after I spoke with your mother and I can tell you that you not eating wasn't really the reason as to why you've been feeling this way."

An eerie feeling began to creep up into the room like they were in a real life horror movie. "Well doctor... what seems to be the issue if not that?". She knew the answer but she was wishing for herself to be wrong.

"I guess a possible congratulations are in order because you Ms Williams are pregnant."

🎀 - ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ!¡
༄☙⁂ sorry for the slow updates I'm just
trying to figure out how I want this story to pan
out over this season & the next season ༄☙⁂