2

Next morning

Gabriel was looking through his laptop, re-reading the resume he received, still thinking if what he's thinking was the right thing to do. He thinks of the possible consequences of what would happen if they get too close to him or his family. He then thought of something to help keep the human from discovering anything. He immediately grabs his phone, calling Vincent. "I need you to come to the house right now." Gabriel says, when the coversation ended, he sighs, still feeling a little nervous about asking Vincent to come over, but he knew he couldn't show weakness.

"What's wrong, Papa?" Faith asks, wrapping her arms around his neck and knocking him out of his thoughts. He smiles, turning around seeing Faith in her pajamas. "Nothing dear, just thinking of something." Gabriel says. Faith knew it was serious as she sneaked a peak at the email reading it carefully.

She couldn't believe it, a human working for her family buissness. She couldn't imagine why her father would allow a human to work for them, knowing how much her dad hates humans, telling her not to speak or be friends with them. Gabriel felt proud at his daughter's ability to detect something wrong, almost making him clap, but he kept it in his thoughts for later.

"Don't worry about me hiring this man, I'll deal with this man if he does anything," Gabriel says, Still Faith didn't feel comfortable with him working in the store that she works when she's not needed in the vinyard. "I don't feel comfortable with him working in the store." Faith says. Gabriel's heart hurt hearing what Faith said. "I'll have Vincent stay with you while you work there." Gabriel says, making her blush.
"I know it will be different. Just remember what I taught you and Abbey." Gabriel says. Faith felt better, but she just couldn't imagine what it would bring to her family if something happened.

Meanwhile

Jack sits in the back seat, looking out the window, feeling frustrated to be moving. He turns his headphones up as he scrolls through his phone. His black hair blows in his green eyes as the wind blows through the car. "I wish you'll not turn that all the way up. You'll one day go deaf." Bridget says, looking back at Jack, but he ignores her. "Jackson, turn that music down." Bridget says, still no response. "JACKSON TURN IT DOWN NOW." Bridget yells, startling Jack, causing him to lower the volume. "Sorry, mom." he says.

Jackson Baxter:

"Bridget, you don't need to yell

"Bridget, you don't need to yell." Ownen says as he grips the steering wheel harder, trying to calm his wife down. "Why are we moving to this town?" Jack asks, wondering why they're moving the town he grew up in his whole life to a town he barely heard of. "it's for a job that will pay well and a new start away from all the bad influences." Bridget says, making Jack roll his eyes.

"My friends weren't as bad as you think." Jack says, Owen sighs, tired of hearing the same argument over and over again already knowing what she's about to say. "You and those boys got expelled after setting the science lab on fire." Bridget says. Jack got frustrated hearing the same thing, knowing there wasn't anything that could change her thoughts.