the next day from the sleep over

No one's pov:

All six of the teens had woken up because it was 12 am. They all got what they needed and did what do best and that's beat phantom ass. After 6 hours had passed the teens were back in the human world none of them were injured in the phantom world. All of them except Ben and Aiden because they live there) took a shower in the guest bathrooms that were connected into the guest rooms they were and Aiden and Ben took showers in the bathroom connected to their rooms. After each one of them took a shower they all got dressed and were trying figure out what to do for the day because they were trying to make the best of the time at Aiden and Ben house cuz the rest have to go home tomorrow (They went to Aiden and Bens house on Friday and now it's Saturday) and they all choose to get their ears pierced (Tyelr and Logan got the gay pricings) After they all got their ears pierced they went to the park and Tyler got into a fight(Not a fist fight but a word fight) with a fourth grader about the gay pricing saying he's not gay he just wanted one ear piercing(He is gay but doesn't want to admit it) but the fourth grader said denial is a river in Egypt and also asked where was Tyler's girlfriend if he was straight. Ben then grabbed Tyler and left the park with the rest of the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:I'm still going to make the ashlyn head cannons but not right now