How to Submit Your Story to Ambassador Reading Lists

Here is what you need to know to get your story featured in the Ambassador Profiles' reading lists

Please read the guidelines carefully before filling out any of the submission forms. This will ensure your story meets our reading list requirements.

**********

- Your story must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines. If your story contains mature content, it should be rated accordingly. If you are unsure, please refer to the content guidelines.

- Please be mindful of the target language of the profile to which you are submitting your story. For example, the English profiles will only accept English Stories.

- We accept both complete and ongoing stories. If the story is complete, please ensure it is marked as 'complete' in the story details. If the story is ongoing, it must have been updated at least once a month for the past three consecutive months and must continue to be updated at least once a month to remain on the reading lists.

- We only accept the first story in a series.

- You are welcome to submit as many stories as you want. We do not limit the number of stories a writer can have in our reading list, or even in a single reading list.

- Your story must fit into one of the available reading lists featured on the profile you submit to. You will find a list of their available reading lists in their respective Guidebooks (all linked below).

 You will find a list of their available reading lists in their respective Guidebooks (all linked below)

> Please note that any submission attempts made outside of the submission form (e.g. on the message board, in the comments) will not be considered. Only submissions made via the linked form in each profile's Guidebook will be reviewed.

>> Please note that a submission does not guarantee you a spot on the reading list. All submissions undergo review before a decision is made. This is to ensure our readers are served quality stories that fit their reading tastes.

>> Please pay attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation. We strongly advise you to read and edit your story before submitting it. You can find quick editing tips HERE from our own Wattpad Creators. 

>> You will also want to be sure you've included a well-written story description for your readers. For tips on story descriptions, visit THIS page.

>> Please be patient after you submit your story. The review process can take up to 30 days. We cannot provide feedback on individual stories or submissions. 

**********

Here is a list of all the English Profiles. Just click on the profile name to open the submission form. If you want to know more about each available reading list you can visit the profile and check out their Guidebook.

action

adventure

mystery

NonFiction

Fright

Paranormal

Vampire

Werewolf

Fanfic

TeenFiction

HistoricalFiction

general fiction

Humor

science fiction

Fantasy

Poetry

ShortStory

Romance

ChickLit

WattpadAfterDark

LGBTQ

ContemporaryLit