CHAPTER 17

He hold the mic firmly and shouted "love is gone right" Yoongi said his eyes were teary.

Then he started to sing from his bottom of his heart.

(think this song was sang by suga and those moments with jieun)

Jinjoonhobi were crying and Yoongi was just closing his eyes and singing. His face was covered with tears, some of the persons in the crowd to started to cry. One Yoongi finished singing he dropped the mic down and shouted his lungs out "I KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE, I WILL FIND YOU but but I couldn't find you" he sniffef and shouted "JIEUNAHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE COME BACK JIEUNAHHHH" he shouted and kneeled down started crying hard. Namjoon went to him with tears and tried to make him to sit. "hyung see come we can go home" "joonie my jieun is there right" yongi asked in broked voice, joon can take it anymore he looked down and said in low voice. "She is there hyung in your soul, in your heart she can't leave you hyung" Yoongi started crying hard "that was my mistake i I killed her Id if I went there at time she would be with me right now right." Said Yoongi. "Yoongi ah come we can go, don't cry Its not your fault." Jin said and picked Yoongi and supported him to walk and Yoongi started mumbling in his drunken voice. "It was my fault, i remember that day when my jieun left me and said she will come back in 6 dyas but still didn't come to me"

(Flashback continues)

"Hyung but to say the truth she was a matching pair to you" tae said and Yoongi blushed. "Yahhhh stop it you brat" "ahh ahh my hyung is blushing ah super hyung i wish to have a noona like her" tae said with a sigh, "mmm dont think a lot pabo" Yoongi smacked tae's head lightly. "Ahhhhh HYUNG" tae shouted not caring about the younger who is sleeping in back "ahhhhh tae tae stop yelling my poor ears" kook mumbled in his sleep and whined, "yah yah I am sorry kook you sleep tae said softly, jk again drifted to his sleep. Yoongi chuckled seeing tae.

Soon they reached the home (it was their grandmother's home. Yoongi tae and kook came with their mom and goo yoo didn't come as he had some works in sydney)

Yoongi picked jungkook from backseat and tae pick the things. They both went inside and saw dohansoo an one more lady and their grandma   "Oh you guys came" dohansoo said a little loud. Yoongi signalled her to be quite also dohansoo noticed kok was sleeping, kook moved in his sleep and snuggled closer to his hyung's neck.

Yoongi genly patted him and went to his room and layed kook gently without disturbing his sleep. Then he remove the shoes and socks. Then he made him to wear a new sock and gloves. He on the AC and set it in low speed and then he went out and greeted the lady. Tae was already sitting there after greeting the lady.

"Hello aunt" Yoongi greeted her. "Hello son" the lady also greeted him and Yoongi silently sat near his grandmother. "Grandma who is she" he asked lowly "she is your mom's friend" grandma said "oh " Yoongi made a o face  started to scroll his phone.

They heard a the bell sound dohansoo was about get up but Yoongi got up and said "I will see" then he went to open the door. When he opened the door he freezed at the spot staring at the person with blinking with his doe eyes. The person who was standing there also stunned and stood like a statue. The person turned back and Yoongi closed the door. "What is she doing here is she following me ahhh why she came here ah ah Yoongi think ahhh" he mumbled and that person "aish jieunah what is he doing here why is he here. Ahhhh " jieun mumbled and took a deep breath same with Yoongi he also took some breaths and opened the door at the same time jieun turned front.