First chance meeting

A girl no older then five years old she has antlers on her head she was in the forest with a jacket she was enjoying her walk as she looked over in a certain direction and felt a pull that way once she got there she saw a green hair boy she felt a spark in her head she went over to him seeing he is passed out she snapped her fingers and her shadows picked him up.

She was looking at him and was staring at him for a second to long she wanted to know him and she went to her home where she knocked on her door as her auntie came to the door seeing her niece asking what she want.

????: I need help I found this hurt boy.

Charlie: what!? Bring him in quick he could be dying / she helped carry him inside / alas what happened where did you find him?!

Alas: I found him in the woods hurt and and and I didn't know what to do.

Charlie was just happy she just got him in time and she got her wife to help her to take care of this Ill and very hurt boy he got his leg and arm in casts and he still isn't waking up alas hasn't left his side and she even had her head on his with her eyes close. 

She entered a void where she looked around to see a dime light she walked towards it with confidence and she heard sobbing she saw him crying and she sat next to him.

Alas: hi their cutie~

The boy blushed and looked at her and blushed seeing her beautiful smile he was now nervous.

Boy: h-hi.................

Alas: what happened.

She listens as he talks about what happened to him and she was mortified horrified disgusted by everything that happened to him and offers him a deal.

Alas: let make a deal?

Izuku: am Izuku and what kinda deal.

Alas: a simple one you forgot everything and return to normal but live with me and my aunts for exchange for your hand. 

Izuku; m-my hand?

Alas: yes in marriage.

Izuku: will I know you marry me?

Alas: no but I will and I'll make sure you're safe and make you fall deep in love with me.

Izuku: o-ok / whisper/ I think I already started falling for you.

Alas smile: I like to hear it dear/ she hugged him and stand up offering her hand.

Izuku looked at her hand and took it as a green with red symbols formed around them a forest grew and he looked at her with a smile and they both looked at each other and alas woke up with her and Izuku hair tangled together and she smiled rubbing her hands on his head as alas aunties watch them in the hallway.

Charlie: aww young love.

Vaggie: um Charlie must I remind you she is the daughter of alastor the radio demon.

Charlie: so?

Vaggie: what do you mean so?

Charlie: am the daughter of the devil himself and now your making it a problem because it's alastor daughter.......

Vaggie: n-no am just saying that alastor is a demon and evil.

Charlie: Vaggie am a demon and your saying am evil now?

Vaggie : n-no babe it just.

Charlie: so do you know what alastor went though as a human?

Vaggie: no but.