set up?

t's hideout/pov:

"what made pan come back?" mary asked shockingly "ion know. has joci made it in yet?" i still have yet to see her funky ass.

"joci came back yesterday. she in the back working" i wish mary wouldve been said something "grab that bitch by her hair and bring her to me"

pan walked in as mary was leaving.

"hey daddy" she bad, but she for everybody "you got yo shit. where you headed to?"

"one of my friends homegirls throwing a party tonight. i told her ill be there"

"who stopping my girls from making my money?"

"you don't know her, but her name is Fantasia. she cool people, harmless as hell so dont even try it"

"i met her she the one that rock with abusive niggas. i been said fuck her and you aint going to her party im pretty sure she can find another bitch to take yo spot"

"i told her i was g-" i cut her off "what the fuck did i say? you ain't going. go make yo self useful"

"im not staying here all day t. i got things to do too"

"other than putting dick in yo mouth what else you do?"

"i do that for you and my daughter. im not just out here hoeing for the fun of it. you know what ill be through with your ass soon"

"you been saying that for god knows how long and when have i have ever gave a fuck? you aint notice the only time i call you is to fuck and be a distraction dumbass? get out and dont ever return"

"yeah ok whatever"

"mary let me the fuck go!" joci screamed.

"shut up and sit down"

"why you got bitches dragging when you could've just called me?"

"why is this bitch questioning me?"

"im sorry" she said with a quickness.

"why do you keep fucking up my money with yo smart ass mouth?"

"niggas can't talk to me crazy and expect for me to shut the fuck up"

"the shit is easy joci. do what they say, get the money, and get the fuck out. what the fuck is so hard?!"

"you don't be in the car t. most of them niggas be tryna play me"

"let them know what it is before you get the job done then. if they aint paying first don't give shit up"

"i will. im sorry"

"aight get yo lil yelling ass out of here"

"you sliding to that party tonight or you still hate the girl?"

"ion hate her i hate her stupid ass decisions. who you know over there anyway?"

"jennifer is my sister and shes supposedly friends with Fantasia. she invited me"

"jen still gon let me smash?"

"dont make me beat yo skinny ass t."

"aight chill out ion want no smoke. im sliding through there and in somebody"

"hot dick ass"

"shit atleast i use protection"

                                            the party:

i just know her friends bad if she bad, but ain checking for them lil dusty hoes.

"and who invited you?" pandora stank ass said as i stepped out my car.