THE NEW PROFESSOR

*𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰𝒇 𝑰𝒕 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝑨 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎?* Nova hissed as she slithered beside you.

"It has to be....I couldn't have just teleported in my sleep."

*𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑻𝒐 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍, 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆, 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕.....𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝑺𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.*

"I suppose you're right.....do you sense anything wrong with my body?" You asked as you stopped walking towards the classroom doors looking down at nova.

*𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑰𝒔 𝑾𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈....𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒀𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑩𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈?*

"I'm not sure, I feel....lighter than usual, that's about it. Come or we'll be late." You said as you entered Professor.A's Classroom.

Quietly, you went to sit down but noticed he wasn't at his desk or, rather, no one was.

A few minutes had passed as students came in rather quickly and also took notice of the absent professor, until the doors opened and in walked professor riddle.

"Professor.A will not be teaching you students for some time, so the board thought to give you all a different teacher who was away. He'll be here soon."

Riddle said as he walked out of the class but not before glazing into the rows of students searching for something or rather someone.

*𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔.*

*𝒘𝒉𝒚? 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔?* you hissed in Parseltongue as Riddle looked away slightly before leaving the class.

*𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔.....𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖....𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆?*

"No.....how do you know he wants that?" You asked as Nova hissed lightly.

*𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒙, 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔....𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕....𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖....𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈?*

"Maybe we are changing.....and for the better, I hope."

You whispered as the doors opened, and in came a man wearing a suit, yet the tie was undone, as was a few buttons on his shirt.

His brown-blackish hair was a bit messy, and his eyes were a dark black-ish brown.

*𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.* Nova hissed as she watched him closely.

"Nova....he's our teacher."

*𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒘𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍.....𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎.*

"Shhhh," you hushed as Nova just listened to him speak.

"Open your books and do pages 274 to 289. Homework is pages 45 to 67. That's due tomorrow.

Your grown adults no need to be soft on you. Get your shit done, or I'll remove you from this class.....I'm sure that's how my brother teaches.

I don't care just hand in your homework next week, chapters 23 to 33 and all homework is on the ends of each chapter, do the questions and hand it in, your free for the day.

I'm Professor Matteo.R, my brother is...well. The other Professor.R, who teaches DADA class B/40. Enjoy ur day. "

Matteo Riddle said before sitting at his assigned desk to do work.

*𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒚/𝒏, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏*

A slight tingle was felt as you looked at him, a man who is brother's with Tom yet had a very different personality.

*𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔.....𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒆....𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂 2𝒊𝒏1 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒔, 𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖.*

"Mmm..." You hummed as you observed him. His mist was a bit lighter than Tom's yet still had the same energy as him.

'Should they fight, I wonder who would win.' You thought as you packed up your stuff and left the class to go feed Nova at home.

~♡~

"Nova...."

*𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔? *

"What do you think of Professor.M?"

*𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔.*

"No, then his brother would instantly catch on to us....perhaps we should wait for a bit before trying to manipulate the professors."

You said as you finished cooking some eggs for yourself while Nova and Hades ate their food while the babies slept peacefully.

'One day.....we'll have them all.'

^Next Chapter: THE PARTY ^