chapter 2 ~ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

I look at who the bottle landed on

I look at who the bottle landed on. And shit. It was my crush aka my bsfs sister. And she was drunk as fuck and tbh if we kiss I want her to remember it not wake up hungover as fuck not remembering it. But oh well.

I go over to her and pick her up and kiss her. It felt really good, and lucky for me she didn't pull away. I carried her out of the room and went outside with her, I put my tongue on her bottom lip and surprisingly, well actually probably just because she was drunk she opened her mouth and I put my tongue in her mouth and won our tiny tongue fight.

I took her to my car and put her in the passenger seat. I mean I ain't gonna let her drive home also her house is like 20 minutes away so I just took her to my house and got her a oversized shirt, well oversized for her and some sweatpants and helped her get dressed because she was shit face drunk and probably couldn't by herself if her life depended on it. Then I got dressed and by that I just took of my jeans and shirt so I'm wearing my boxers.

I put her in my bed and tucked her in the went to bed beside her.

"Goodnight" I said putting my arm around her

"night" she said going to sleep cuddling me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

244 words

i thought that was a little cute :3

but that's just me

bye see y'all next chapter

i need to do my homework but don't want to