Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Cake

"Dion."

The sound of Serenity's voice was like a soft cotton candy, melting on his mouth. Dion turned his head and waved his hand to Serene. "Hey, what a coincidence. What are you doing here?"

Dion straightened his back, he was looking at a row of cakes in front of him, thinking about buying one for Serene's upcoming graduation.

But it seems like that wouldn't be much of a surprise, then.

"Oh..." Serene smiled at him. "I..." She was supposed to look at the selection of cake to buy for him as a gift, since their graduation is around the corner. But it seems like she should throw that idea already. "...going to buy a cake for a friend whose birthday is around the corner." She said with a smile.

"A friend?" Dion felt his stomach churn, and it surely feels uncomfortable, but he just finished his lunch. It felt a little sour.

"Oh, yes. It's a friend I made recently. What about you?" Serene lied on his face without blinking. This girl really has a good face for a liar.

"Oh. I was just looking, my sister is craving for a cake. I heard from her that this place is a good cake shop." He also has a good face for a good liar. Looks can really be deceiving. He heard that from Serene, his sister lives abroad for many years now, this cake shop was opened just a year ago.

"Oh... Your sister." A sparkle appeared on Serenity's eyes. "I think I can recommend you a good flavor. I know this place, I like their cakes a lot." A good liar who forgets easily.

Dion's jealousy that he can't even comprehend suddenly disappeared. "Then, which one do you like best?" This bastard, he was just thinking a second ago wether Serene's new friend is a guy or a girl, now he's asking her which cake is the best with a big smile on his face.

Two faced.

***
A/N: I feel like I want to diss the characters without them knowing, so I'll just do it.

Anyway, the cake that I baked last Monday, I should've given it to you. I really wanted to, but mainit talaga ulo ko. I can't help it, I already tried my best when I didn't throw the whole fucking roll cake on your face. I know I love you, but I'm seriously thinking how can you calm me down and make me go ferral in rage at the same time.