Part I

How did we meet?

We met through social media, scrolling through Instagram one night bored out of my mind, wondering what to do. I suddenly got the idea to make a story post to see if anyone was up and have something to do like myself.

I saw someone react to my story, so I went and investigated her profile. Upon viewing her profile, the first thing I noticed was that her bio was empty. Instantly,  I thought she was a bland person until she started to like my posts. Then I wondered if maybe I should message her and see what she’s like.

We started small talk nothing exciting but I was bored, so I had to spice it up a bit.

“Are you into BDSM?” I asked
"Yes, I’m curious about it, but I can’t find anyone to guide me into it.”.
“Interesting” I started to wonder

After that night, we began to communicate on a daily basis. I started to gain interest in her by talking so often and forming a little connection, but I have always kept it respectful. One night I found some quotes and some animated pictures depicting BDSM roles and activities. I posted them with the intention of getting a reaction from her, and so I said so.

She replied to one specific post where a female was bent over a guy's lap while he held a paddle as if he were spanking her.
“I like this; it’s so sexy. I wish I had someone to spank me like that.”

She always said that she is not involved with anyone, and when she does get involved, the person of choice isn’t what she’s craving; she wants a man,someone that will put her in her place each time she crosses her line, someone to uplift her, someone to make choices for her, someone to make her a complete and Nasty Slut that is what she craves.

We’ve been texting, calling, and sexting back and forth for months. My desire to strip her and make her submit just got bigger and bigger as the days went by. She would tease me every chance she got, calling me while she showers, playing with her pussycat, and telling me how she wants to be my personal slut. It got so intense that we started to feel loved by one another.

FINALLY!!!
We have decided to meet in person for the first time ever. Days before meeting her, I imagined what our first encounter would be like and how I would make my first move. She was always on my mind, and on that day of meeting, I could not stop smiling.

The moment I saw her, it was as if we had done this before. I welcomed her with open arms; the aroma of her hair was so refreshing. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. I felt a burst of energy running through my body. I lifted her and spun her. Seeing her face light up, I could tell she was happy and comfortable being in my arms.

I could tell that she was shy by her body gestures and the little words she uttered, but I made it a safe space for her to be open and express herself.

It was time for me to show her that I am the man she has been craving all this time. I escorted her to my vehicle, and then we were on our way to my apartment. We flirted shamelessly throughout the car ride. It got so intense that my dick started to erect, forming a bulge in my pants. Each time I glanced at her smooth, thick thighs, my dick would jump.

“You’re handsome when you smile, and I love your beard,” she softly said.

“Id look better with my beard drenched in your pussy juice,” I said, biting my lip and imagining how sexy she would look riding on my face.

5 minutes later, we have reached my apartment, where I escorted her, holding her hand, leading her through my front door, gave her a house tour, and then offered her something to drink while I went to take a shower.

I went and started to play my all-famous sex mixtape with very explicit sex songs, trying to keep a calm but sexy mood flowing. As I walked out of the shower, water dripping from my body, my dick half erected, I stood in front of her.

“Does it look bigger in person than in the pictures?”

"Uhhh," I said, looking at my semi-erected dick in disbelief. 

I move further towards her. “Touch it,” I instruct her.

She gently ran her finger along my shaft, still in shock at how big my dick looks in person. I held up her head, looking into her eyes, and asked

“Do you like it?” *me*

"Yes, sir."  *her*

“Tell me what you're going to do with it.”

“I want to suck it and tease you to the point where you hold my head and start to fuck my throat, sir.”

“Open your mouth.”

She grabbed my dick, kissing and licking, going down to my balls. “I’ve waited so long for this moment,"  she said, kissing the tip of my dick once more before drooling all over it and gently stroking my dick. 

“Put it in." Instantly, she slid almost all of my dick down her throat on her first thrust, then took it out of her mouth. Biting her lips while looking up at me, she said, “Fuck yes, do that again,” moaning softly with my dick throbing between her lips.