🌹 16: the airport meet up 🌹

(irl and messaging)

(irl and messaging)

for alison the flight to LA was somewhat peaceful. she didn't have any problems for the most part. she wasn't flying first class like you would think she was, she just wasn't that type of person to flaunt that she had more money then everyone else did. so because she was she had some little kid kicking her seat most of the flight.

something that alison was thinking about the entire flight was chris. what would happen when they met up? would it be worse in person? what if they didn't really connect like they did online.

all of these doubts where circling in her mind as she flew through the air. alison had obviously been on a lot of planes. even in the past couple of months, when she was constantly traveling with taylor. the plane flights where always her favorite thing. even if she did have a kid kicking her seat. there was something about being in the air that was so peaceful.

putting that thought in her mind was what somewhat calmed her nerves when she thought about meeting everyone. that was until the speaker above told her that the plane was going to be landing soon and the reality hit her. she really was going to be meeting chris for the first time.

she didn't want to, but alison was panicking. why was this bothering her so much? she didn't know.

lucky for her the plane landed smoothly. she took her time getting off the plane. she wanted to meet everyone but she was fucking nervous.

as she was stepping of the plane, the california air hitting her immediately, she felt a buzz in her pocket. looking down realizing it was from the  group chat with multiple messages.

the unhinged family
chris - joey
matt - chandler
nick - ross
trisha - rachel
abby - monica
alison - pheobe
madi - janice
taylor - gunther

rachel
TODAYS THE DAY
THE SUN IS SHINING

monica
THE TANK IS CLEAN

chandler
THE TANK IS CLEAN 😭

joey
omg 🤦🏻
do you guys have to be idiots right now???

ross
just cause your girlfriend is coming today doesn't mean you have to boss us around
hope that helps 😉

joey
fuck off

janice
anyway i cannot wait for today!!!!

monica
me neither 🥳🥳🥳

chandler
#letspartayyyy

rachel
matt...

joey
😭😭😭😭