Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my little review shop! 

I'm Alex, a fellow writer and reader here on Wattpad.

I have been reviewing books on other platforms for years and thought it would be fun to do the same here! That being said, I do not consider myself to be a professional.

I read and review books for fun! If you are looking for an in-depth, thought provoking review of your story, then I may not be the right reviewer for you. 

I like to keep my reviews simple, sweet, and to the point. I also have a rating system that I use. 

The ratings range from 1 to 3 stars

The ratings range from 1 to 3 stars. Every rating comes with its own list of points I'll make and every book I review will be added to a public reading list that you can find on my profile.

Also, I don't believe in mean-spirited reviews. So, if I happen to give your book a 1-Star, don't take it personally. It does not mean your story isn't worth reading - it just wasn't for me.

If you ever feel as though my review was too harsh, you can always request for it to be taken down or be sent to you in private.

Still, there are always ways for one to improve - including myself. I hope by doing this, I can help other writers out there or, at least, show their story a little love.