Chapter 1-5

"I'll give you another chance, do you want to go to school!"

"Don't go!"

"Don't go? Believe it or not, I will whip you!"

"I can smoke it, but I can't learn this lesson!"

"you……"

"You can even beat me to death, but I still won't go to school. Of course, you may lose a son!"

"I……"

Qin Huaiyi's palm that was raised in the air stopped in place, and then he took it down bitterly.

Looking at Qin Mo's face, he thought that he was just such a son.

She could only turn her head away from him in anger.

He turned to look at the camera behind him!

Then he complained to the camera.

"See it! See it! This child doesn't want to go to school, and he doesn't know what kind of madness he is. He is only sixteen years old, he is not yet an adult! What else can he do if he doesn't go to school? He was always honest before. To be honest, his grades are not among the best in the class, but they are still passable. I originally expected him to study hard and get into a good university and stand out in the future, but look at his behavior now..."

Saying this, Qin Huai was full of loyalty.

At this time, the audience in the live broadcast room saw such a scene.

"Haha, this is going to make me mad!"

"This child is still young. If he doesn't want to go to school now, he will regret it in the future!"

"Isn't that right! He knows that going to school is the easiest thing."

"My son didn't want to go to school before. Just give him a spanking! This kid has a bit of a problem..."

ADVERTISEMENT
Other people’s children don’t live up to expectations.

The audience in the live broadcast room was somewhat gloating.

And a speech that is examined as a person who has experienced it!

However, regret?

How do these people know about the decision not to go to school?

Qin Mo, who is now sixteen years old, will never regret it in his life.

Not only did he not regret not going to school, he even regretted going to too much school.

This leads to the decay of the living life before time travel.

That's right, Qin Mo is a time traveler who traveled to this parallel world.

Before time travel, Qin Mo was a veritable academic master!

He has excelled in learning since kindergarten.

All the way to elementary school, middle school and high school!

Even ended up getting admitted to the best university.

However, getting admitted to university is not the end.

From a master's degree student to a doctoral student!

It can be said that during the decades of life before traveling through time.

Qin Mo is always learning.

It seems like it will never end.

However, it is precisely because of his endless learning before time travel that his life is filled with many regrets!