Chapter 16

Read the author's note in the end. I am gonna tell you a short story of my life. A kind of fantasy which has been fulfilled. Lol.

I hope that you are gonna enjoy this chapter.

How about 28+ votes for the next chapter?

" Takeout sent by stranger"

KIARA

"You are such an elephant. How can you just come at him without bringing anything for your younger brother?" Rohan hisses from the couch , still busy playing his so-called BGMI on his phone. I ignore his stupid rant and focus on watching the movie that is currently displayed on the big screen of our television.

"Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani" is my all time favourite movie and also my comfort movie. I just never get tired of watching this again and again. The movie is basically wholesome with its perfect plot and amazing dialogues. This movie has delivered great messages and showed the importance of friendship which is why I love this movie a lot. Let's not forget that this movie is the major reason Ranbir Kapoor has become my favourite actor in Bollywood after SRK. This movie is simply a masterpiece.

My eyes turn teary as I watch the scene where Bunny aka Ranbir Kapoor finally gets to tell his friends about how he is leaving India and Naina aka Deepika Padukone stays unable to express her feelings. When my brother keeps throwing crude remarks and taunts about how I have not bought any food for him as I have gone to the picnic, I keep myself engaged with the ongoing movie. I myself have barely gotten to eat anything and here he is as usual throwing tantrums for not bringing him anything.

On top of it, I have gotten my periods in the middle of the picnic which has compelled me to leave the picnic after throwing up everything on that spot. This day can't get better anymore. Note the sarcasm. I guess that today I am feeling so emotionally drained because of my period.

"What the fuck!" I grunt in annoyance when a pillow is thrown at me. I look at my brother who is now smirking mischievously in my direction and throw a glare at him. He remains unfazed as usual and throws another pillow in my direction from the couch before I can react to his words

"You freaking moron!" I groan and clutch both of the pillows in my both hands and throw them at him while scowling at him.

"Let me watch the movie, freak. This is my favourite one." I shout , irritation clearly laced with my tone.

"You are a disgusting pig and absolutely good for nothing elder sister who is such a selfish person." He narrows his eyes at me and then starts to play again on his mobile phone.

"That picnic was arranged by my college and I am the one who was invited, not you. Are you fucking kidding me? How could I have brought anything for you?" I ask him, my eyes fixed on the movie on the television.

"Who said that you would have to bring anything from the picnic? You should have bought something for me. Even a packet of chips would have been fine but you brought nothing. Go to hell." He replies without looking up at me from his phone.

"You are a dumb boy with a shit personality. I hate you." I take a pillow from my couch and throw it at him.

"Feeling is mutual. Besides, who will ever like a monkey like you?" He mocks at me showing me his teeth and making a face at me.

"If I am a monkey, you are a goat."

"Yeah. Greatest of all time. I know." He snorts in response.

"Not that goat. It's the actual goat." I emphasize with a wide sarcastic smile.