Chapter 63

Aug'33
Taeri

I stepped out of the airport and saw Jungkook standing there with a sign alongside Ven who was scanning the crowd looking for me

'THE HOTTEST BITCH IN TOWN'

I chuckled and walked closer.

They noticed me and cheered.

"Hell yeah!!, the hottest bitch in town! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOTTIE" Ven said I was hugged by both of them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY UGLY BUT MY SMARTIE LITTLE SISTER" Jungkook hugged me tighter and I pushed him away

"Okay did you bring my car?" I Said and jungkook sighed before he nodded.

"I made the payment, it's a gift from me." He said and I smiled.

"Us" Ven joined in.

"Thanks"

"Here take it, I drove it here. I'll take the car with Ven now" he said and I nodded.

"Great, help me put the luggage. I have to be somewhere."

I said and both of them nodded.

"Yeah yeah" with that jungkook dragged my bags.

"She isn't here for our wedding, that was a lie" Ven said.

"I can't believe you believed her, of course she is to shoot her chances" jungkook jocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Assholes"

I mumbled and got in my car before I drove away. They hang around me all the time anyway, it's okay to ignore them.

I stopped at an alcohol shop on my way and then straight to the cemetery.

Ironic, isn't it.

My parents are buried in the same cemetery as the hana girl, when I entered the cemetery, everyone was already leaving. The funeral and her burial was over yet Jimin stood there on his knees.

It was my parents' death today. We registered the day of their funeral as the day their died. I couldn't be bothered with registering two dates, hence I registered this date my birthday as their death day.

This was my way of disrespecting them.

There were flowers and fruits infront of them. Some bastards payed them a visit.

I ignored it completely. I simply looked at jimin. He was in a disheveled outfit, the black suit looked beautiful against his fair skin but it was shabby. His white shirt was unkempt and he JUST PULLED A BOTTLE OF PILLS.

I faced palmed.
No way this asshole thinks he can die like that.

I opened the cork of the bottle and aimed it at his hands, It hit right on it and the pills were on the ground.

Calm down, calm down.
You can't beat someone you like even if their tried killing themselves.

I stood just infront of him covering the sun.

I wanted to make a come back in his life in a better way.

I spilled the wine on the pills and stepped on them. Hoping they disintegrate and the dead women buried under sucks them or something. She tried taking Jimin with her.

What a bitch.

Happy Birthday to Myself.

I looked at Jimin and I took a huge breath.

"A glass of wine, for the costly pills?" I asked trying to be as cool as possible.

Sept'33
Jimin

She was shook.

"Jimin leave." She said while tightly gripping onto the blanket.

"What?" I was surprised.

Why are we not miraculously together.

"LEAVE!" She said a little louder and I stepped back. I noticed tears in her eyes as she pushed me away and threw me out of her door before she shut the door on me.

"Hey, Taeri. Talk to me please, I'm sorry. I should have asked you first" But it was too late. I was in the hallways and I was a jerk for assuming she would be okay.

But looking at her like that tonight made me so sad, I wanted to hug her, kiss her and just hold her tight.

I ruffled my hair and tried unlocking my room until I realised, that's locked.

Ughhhhhg

.

Knocking at Taehyung's room, he looked sleepy when he opened the door.

"It's 4am in the morning, let me sleep. Please" he said almost crying.

I pushed him aside and slept on his bed. He groaned before he just slept beside me pulling the blanket and we played tug and pull with it.

"Where is your daughter, did you leave her alone in the room?" He asks.

"Jiha has her"

"Oh"

"Lmao, you don't have jiha. Single asshole"

"You are a widow, please shut up"

Lmao, I'm a widow who has a daughter with someone they never married and kissed someone else in her hotel room.

The pathetic mess, known as me.

And with that we slept bikering.