What is he cooking?

*Beep* Beep* Beep* 

The Alarm from his phone woke him up from his slumber, Groaning as he forced his arm to move to stop the annoying alarm tone.

*Beep* Beep* be-

he then continued his sleep afterward for an hour before waking up again. His alarm that was supposed to get him out of bed was set to 5 am. Now it's 6, so the boy got up and started his day

Dragging himself out of bed, he shuffled towards the bathroom, eyes half-shut against the harsh light. Grabbing his toothbrush, he mechanically squeezed toothpaste onto its bristles. 

 he splashed water on his face, the cold shock helping to shake off the last vestiges of drowsiness. Next came the familiar routine of dabbing acne cream onto his skin, a daily battle against stubborn blemishes.

 Walking out of his bathroom, He got his school uniform on and got on his Jordans. he would've eaten some breakfast but he had no time. He got the keys to his Mustang and drove to school.

The roads were shitty and there were stone borders in between the yellow lines because some monkeys decided to drive fast to cut traffic in a fucking school zone.

I then parked my car in the school's parking lot and walked toward the front door where I was checked by the security and metal detector. 

Entering his first-period English class, he sank into his seat with a weary sigh, the stifling heat exacerbated by the malfunctioning air conditioning.

 Glancing around at his fellow monke- classmates, he couldn't help but resent their obliviousness to the discomfort they shared, their chatter mingling with the oppressive heat like a choir of irritation.

But my day was immediately been made a little better when she came. 

"Wassup ######" It was Azrael with her pretty face

"Don't ever say wassup, doesn't suit your face" I deadpanned at her while she giggled and sat down beside me

"CLASS SIT DOWN OR YOUR SORRY ASSES ARE GETTING FUCKED" The English Teacher got the class to begin. She started passing out some papers to work on

"Soo.. how much did you make last night?" She asked as she started doing her schoolwork

"like 700 maybe?" I answered,

"damn, Are you finally buying a ring to propose to me?" I think she flirted 

after 5 minutes of awkward silence, he answered

"You know I'm not in a position to date right?" I said to the girl who was already done with her work

*Sigh* "I'm here to help you know? Then we could start going out" She then turned in her paper

No I couldn't, I can't let a pure girl commit a crime with me... 

-.. --- -. .----. - / --- .--. . -. / - .... . / -.. --- --- .-.

⚐︎🏱︎☜︎☠︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 👎︎⚐︎⚐︎☼︎

Castor then brought her infamous rule breaker, a knife with a zig-zag blade that is really impractical to use as a weapon.