The Inner Flame

Balloon's POV:

I am so pissed right now. I got kidnapped by the test tube and trophy. At least that's what I heard the trophy call her. I can't keep taking these losses. I decided to go on another trip by myself. I swear if I see any heroes, I'm gonna kill them. I walled through the street,looking for something or someone to ruin. And I saw a small building that said "Paintbrush's art emporium," the weirdest name I've ever heard,but maybe it'll be fine. I walked in the place and got to business. Instead of holding someone at gunpoint,I just shot the bow that was handling the cash register. I jumped over the counter and grabbed the register, and left. I was confronted by Paintbrush themselves. They didn't waste any time at all igniting their bristles and threw a punch. I was starting to get tired of getting punched, so I dodged it and kicked them in the face. They got really mad and started yelling, "I'll kill you!" Pretty empty threat if you ask me. While I was laughing at their words,they landed me a clean punch. Everything went black again.

Paintbrush's POV:

That Balloon guy went down easier than I thought,I expected him to be strong like that spoon,speaking of him, I need another rematch. I refuse to lose to that smug British guy again.

Balloon's POV:
I saw that purple light from before. I ran towards it and touched the light,and I woke up glowing purple, Paintbrush was equally shocked as I was. I didn't know I could do stuff like Silver Spoon could. They threw a punch,but it was suddenly so slow. I dodged and landed a punch of my own. Paintbrush shrieked in pain,so I guess I hit pretty hard. They weren't a hero,but they sure did have strong powers. I think I'm gonna end it here. They threw one last punch before I dodged it and made a gauntlet, and punched them in the gut. I felt it vibrate through my fist,so it was safe to assume that nobody was getting up from that. As I was walking away, I saw a superhero team. My superhero team,again. I wonder how I keep running into them.

Nickel's POV:

The group and I went for a patrol around the streets, and he we're meet with a purple glowing balloon. I immediately knew who it was. "Hey guys!" He said cheerfully. I was confused by it. Fan wasted no time and shot a gust of wind at him,which he smacked away with his hand. Fan looked terrified at the sight. Trophy ran in to punch him,but before I saw anything happen,Trophy was on the ground. Baseball ran to catch Balloon off his game but met the same fate as Trophy,knocked down and unconscious. Suitcase took out a gun from herself and tried to shoot it,but before she could, Balloon was closing the distance. By the time she had the courage to pull the trigger,he was behind her. "Suitcase,before I knock you out,know that you were always my favorite." Balloon said. "And I wasn't." I asked. "Nope,you weren't." He replied casually. He didn't knock me out,though. He just grabbed me and pulled me up to his face, shoved me down, and left.

Balloon's POV:

I wiped out Paintbrush and my old team. I think I'm getting a lot better with my powers. I need to ask Silver Spoon about these glowing powers.

Silver Spoon POV:

I was talking to cabby about what goes on in that cabinet of hers, but then Balloon walked in and started asking me about his inner flame. I didn't think he had the potential to do it so soon,but I guess he's better than I thought. I explained the basic concept and went back to talking with Cabby,like I was doing before I was interrupted.

Cabby's POV:

Everyone in the final three has had their own moments except me. I wanted to do something special, too. I walked out to see a candle, and I called Silver to help me see what she was doing. He would usually have kicked the woman into the sky, but he was too busy being in love at first sight. When you're stuck with Silver Spoon, there is never a good day in life. I spent around 5 minutes getting him out of his trance. "Cabby,I'm gonna shoot my shot." He told me. I was confused because Silver Spoon was never the "in love" type. But I guess whatever floats his boat. He walked up to the candle and started talking to her for about 10 minutes before he walked up to me and said, "I got a date!" I didn't know how he managed to pull it off,but I'm happy for him.

Silver Spoon POV:

I can't believe I got that date! I gotta get ready for that tonight. I was heading to the spot I asked for her to go to with me until I saw Paintbrush,beat and battered, I didn't waste time playing around and hit him full force. It knocked him out pretty easily, I mean, he always went down quick. I ran to the dinner and had my date with Candle,she really was the best thing I have ever seen in the entirety of my life. It went well, and I got myself another one next week. I'm going to rub this in the rest of the guy's faces.

Balloon's POV:

Silver came back from his date talking about how amazing he was to get 2 dates on the first day of meeting someone. I didn't really care, but I realized I've never been on an actual date with Nickel. I'll have to visit him later to ask him about it,or maybe I won't. It really depends on how my day goes.

My first 1k work chapter!