The desperate desire of my heart

Warnings: Mentions of blood, angst like super heavy on angst, and spoilers.
Pairing: Joey and Sammy (Abigail) (not really just more like Joey likes Sammy but Sammy's feelings are not known (she does/did tho)) (btw Sammy is around 27- 28 and Joey is 30-33)
Sammy was running full speed after me and Frank, well I mean obviously that's not Sammy anymore. She's a full on blood thirsty vampire who just killed Peter and is seeking for more. Frank and I made it into the sunny area when Sammy was right in front of us. She was talking and even though it was Sammy's voice it was not Sammy. Nothing she was saying was Sammy speaking it was all Abigail. Abigail is controlling Sammy and Sammy is just her puppet. But before I could say anything she came running at us and without thinking I raised the shiny plate she had just seen her reflection in when she was just normal (maybe not normal but Sammy normal) who was terrified of what's to come, scared of turning into a blood thirsty vampire. And suddenly she saw an explosion of blood. Blood was dripping off her, Sammy's blood dripping off her. What had once been Sammy full of life (and blood) was now just dripping around the room. No more Sammy just like that, she could have saved her was her last thought before Frank said something. What he said she's not sure she's too lost in her thoughts but answers anyway as if on autopilot. Because she just killed Sammy, the one person she actually liked, the one person she desperately wanted to survive, and now she's gone in a blink of an eye (and explosion). The one person she has let into her heart after building a wall around it was gone. She sits down and reaches into her pocket to get a candy but remembers she ran out. Frank makes a comment but she could care less. She just wishes Sammy were here to help her feel better and to flip off Frank again. But she's gone and she knows it, the desperate desire of her heart yearns to be close to Sammy once more. To tell her what she hadn't told her. That she is utterly in love with her but it's too late she's gone, she's gone because she killed her. Frank is talking but all I could think about is how much I hate him because he called Sammy to help him and Sammy being Sammy helped him and got bit in the process. But mostly she hates herself, she hates herself because maybe if she would have been faster with injecting Abigail Sammy would still be here. Sammy would still be near her and how much she misses her but she's gone there's nothing she could do but survive. She needs to survive not just for herself but for Caleb and Sammy.
Hope you like this! My first try at angst might not be good but I just wanted to get this idea out. As always please give me some ideas if you have any by commenting and criticisms is fine.
(Btw this isn't the story I was talking about)