Chapter 11

Harry's POV
"Riverand, could you get an inhertence test for me?" I asked as I looked at Riverand, who nodded and went out to get the parchment and dagger.

I turned to Severus and said, "Can you please call Lord, Lady and Heir Malfoy? I know you can reach them."

Severus wanted to refuse, but the look on my face made him feel it was important, so he nodded and sent his patronus. It was a snake, but I didn't know which species, as it went past the gates as soon as it was cast.

Riverand walked in and put the parchment in front of me. I took the dagger, cut my palm, let 7 drops fall on the parchment, and healed my hand. I looked at Sirius and Remus. "Read this. Then, I will show you what my previous one looked like. You will also understand why I asked for the Malfoys."

When the words formed on the parchment, Sirius took it and read. He them gave it to Remus.

"You would definitely need the Malfoys for this." Remus said.

"Will you object it?" I asked. I knew Sirius didn't like to associate himself with the Malfoys or the Dark families in general.

"Though it is a big shock to my system, I would never break something Lady Magic has given." Sirius said. "I will try to be civil, but if he starts, I can not guarantee it." He added.

I nodded.

Remus gave the inheritence test to Severus. Severus let out a small laugh. "Poor Lucius." He muttered.

At that moment, a goblin guided the Malfoys into the room.

When Lucius saw who was in the room, he looked at Severus for the answer. Severus simply asked him to sit in the chair provided.

When Lucius and Narcissa sat down with Draco in Narcissa's arms, Severus gave my inheritence test to them.

I was watching Lucius for his reaction. When he read the entire thing, he looked for me.

"Where is Heir Potter-Black?" He asked.

"I am right here, Lord Malfoy." I said.

"I get that you used the Black family magic, the metamorphmagus skill?" Narcissa asked.

I nodded.

"Can we know why we were called?" Lucius asked.

This might be a long night, but please do hear me." I said.

All of them nodded.

"I came back in time. There are things I have been requested to change. There are a few I would want to change." I said. I let it sink in.

"What was the last time you spent in your time?" Lucius asked.

"3rd May, 1998." I said.

"Why did you come back, pup? What about Draco and us at that time?" Sirius asked.

"Sirius, you died in my fifth year. Remus, Severus and his mate died on 2nd May 1998. Only the Malfoys were alive." I said.

"How did we die, pup?" Sirius asked.

"Long story short, Voldemort." I said.

Tom looked uncomfortable. Severus looked at Tom and placed his hand on top of Tom's.

"If you want, I can explain what happened all my life, but I want you to listen with patience." I said.

They nodded.

"In this time, the dark lord did kill my parents, but back in that time, he killed my parents and fired the killing curse at me. The curse rebounded on him, and his body was blasted. Siri, you wanted to take me with you, but when Dumbledore arrived, you gave me to him and went after the rat. The rat cut his thumb, killed a few muggles, said you betrayed the Potters, and cast a spell that caused an explosion in the area. In that chaos, he shifted to his rat form and escaped. The aururs arrived and arrested you for revealing the location of the Potters and accused you of being a spy for the dark lord." I said.

"But, wasn't that Peter. Even them, what was I doing?" Remus asked.

"You were also convinced that Siri betrayed my parents. But don't feel guilty. I will tell you why in the parts to come." I said when Remus looked down. Sirius held Remus and pulled him towards himself.

"Since Siri was put in Azkaban without a trial, and Remus has his own problems, where do you think Dumbledore would have put me with?" I asked.

"According to your parents' will, you would have been with Severus." Tom said.

"Well, that didn't happen. Their will was sealed. He put me with Petunia Dursley." I said.

"No, not her." Severus looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"I know what you're thinking. And yes, those fools did it." I said.

"What does he mean Severus?" Narcissa asked.

"He was abused." Severus said slowly.

"Yes. It was to an extent that I thought about jumping down the astronomy tower after Sirius's death." I said.

Sirius and Remus pulled me towards them and into their lap so they could hug me.

"Since you know who your mate was, you could have stayed with us." Narcissa said.

"That was the problem. I didn't know I had a mate. My soul bond was blocked. Draco and I hated each other in Hogwarts. It was on the last day in that time that I knew about it after I had a complete purge of all the blocks in my system and magic." I said.

"What was the extent of the damage?" Severus asked.

"The most severe were the bones breaks and burns. I had bone breaks, bone fractures, muscle damage, and nerval damage. My sight was bad. Also had 2nd and third-degree burns on my hands. Scars on my body thanks to my lovely uncle beating the shit out of me with belts on anything he could get his hands on.
When he stabbed me with a broken wine bottle when I was 10, I was glad. I thought I could finally die and not go through those tortures anymore." I said from where I was on Siri and Remmy.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)