𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

CHAPTER FORTY FIVEspecial chapter 𐙚☽

CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
special chapter 𐙚☽.༘⋆ᡣ𐭩

❝ star light, star bright... ❞

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

( a few years ago . . . )

In the quiet of the night, while the world slept, a mischievous glint danced in young Kei's eyes as he carefully slipped out of his bedroom door, adorning in his matching dinosaur pj's. With silent steps, he made his way to his baby sister's room, a small bundle of blankets in his arms.

He carefully walks inside the room, eyes softening at the sight of his baby sister, sleeping peacefully in her crib, a shone of moonlight streaming gently on her face as she absentmindedly clutches the arm on her stuff toy dino, Timmy, which was given by Kei before she was even born.

"Shh, Y/n," Kei whispered, gently scooping up his sister from her crib. "We're going on an adventure."

Little Y/n stirred, her sleepy eyes blinking in confusion as Kei gently cradled her close. With a finger pressed to his lips, he tiptoed out of the house and into the cool night air at their backyard.

Under the velvet blanket of the sky, Kei found the perfect spot in their backyard, away from the city lights, where the brilliance of the stars could be fully appreciated. He carefully spread out a blanket and settled down, baby Y/n nestled snugly in his arms.

"Look, Y/n," Kei whispered, pointing to the heavens above. "Those are stars. They're like little lights in the sky."

Kei pointed to the brightest star in the sky. "That one's special," he said, "It's like our guiding light, watching over us."

Y/n gurgled in response, her tiny fingers reaching out to touch the twinkling lights above.

As they lay there, Kei spun tales of far-off galaxies and daring adventures, his voice a soft murmur against the stillness of the night. Y/n listened intently, her eyes sparkled with wonder, mirroring the celestial spectacle above.

Wrapped in the warmth of their shared secret, Kei and Y/n watched as shooting stars streaked across the sky, leaving trails of light in their wake. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the beauty of the night.

Kei realized that even though Y/n was too young to understand his words, she could feel the magic of the night sky. And in that moment, he made a silent promise to always be there to guide and protect her, just like the stars above.

But as the first light of dawn painted the horizon, Kei knew their adventure had to come to an end. With a reluctant sigh, he gathered up Y/n in his arms and snuck back into the house, careful not to wake their sleeping parents and older brother, Akiteru.

As he tucked Y/n back into her crib, Y/n sleepily yawns as she gently grasped onto her older brother's finger. Kei smiled, knowing that their secret stargazing escapade would be a memory they would treasure forever. After quietly singing a soft lullaby that their mother would sing to the them to sleep, the little baby had fallen asleep at her brother's voice and her clutch onto her brother's finger had loosened. He gently pats his sister's head before quietly walking out of her room and retiring to his own room.

As the night wore on, Kei and Y/n drifted into a peaceful slumber, lulled by the gentle rhythm of the universe. And in their dreams, they soared among the stars, bound together by a love as timeless as the cosmos itself.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

( present time . . . )

"Maa, I think that's enough practice for one night." Kuroo heaves out, leaning against the net in support. He just can't fully grasp the idea where Hinata could get all of that energy in that tiny body of his. No wonder why Kenma always bailed on them when they're playing with him. He even ignored the whines and protests from the other baby in the group— Bokuto, who was already being consoled by Akaashi.

Hinata bounces on his feet, sweat dripping all over his face. Despite the tired look, his face shown otherwise. "One more time!" He exclaimed out loudly.

"One mo—" Kei pressed a pressure point on top of Hinata's head, immediately stopping him from continuing his words. "Shut up."

After a few moments, Hinata started screaming and rolling around the gym. Akaashi shot a disapproving look at the culprit, althought Kei couldn't care less as he watched the scene in amusement.

"You pushed the diarrhea pressure point! Curse you, Tsukishima!" Hinata yells out in pain.

The latter only just walked away, completely unbothered that he left his teammate on the ground, dealing with his own 'crisis'.

He walks over to his sister, who has been poking a 'dead looking' lev with a stick. "Midget" he said.

Seeing a shadow towering over her, she turns around to see her brother looking down at her with his usual neutral face. "Let's go now."

She blinks her eyes before looking back down at Lev. "... Is he dead?" She asked, standing up and grasping her older brother's hand.

Kei didn't bat another look at the player and gently pulled his sister away from the motionless teen. "Not sure, but hopefully." He muttered under his breath.

"We'll be retiring for the night. Please excuse us." He announced, letting his sister say her goodbyes at the older players. She walked past at the rolling Hinata, amused by his actions before walking out of the gym with her brother and leaving the chaos that they've left behind.

The two Tsukishima siblings basked in silence under the starry night as they walk by each other's sides. Y/n's gaze fixed upon the luminous orb that hung low in the sky. With wide eyes sparkling with wonder, she whispered to herself, "Wah it's nii-chan."

Beside her, her older brother, Kei, chuckled softly. "What's that, Y/n?" he asked, amusement dancing in his voice.

Y/n turned to him, her face alight with excitement. "You're the moon, Nii-chan! I knew it!" she exclaimed, pointing to the celestial sphere above. Kei looks down at her in slight confusion. "What are you talking about midget?"

"It's true, tsukki! You're always there, watching over me, just like the moon." She pointed out, grinning happily at her older brother.

Kei's heart swelled with affection as he gazed down at his little sister. He couldn't help but let out a snort, "That's a silly analogy from you midget. Come here you.."

Y/n's lets out a shriek of happiness as her brother captures her and pulls her up in arms. He slightly tickles her sides, snickering at the sound of her laughter. He gently placed a kiss on the side of his sister's head.

"If I were the moon then you're that one big star." Kei said, pointing at the big shining star at the dark sky. "Always lighting up our world with your light, laughter, and silliness." He tickled her once more, causing her to laugh even harder.

Kei looks down at her, his eyes twinkling with affection. "I'll always be here for you, midget. Just like the moon, I'll never leave your side." He promised,

With a contented sigh, Y/n nestled her head into her brother's shoulder, the warmth of his presence enveloping her like a cozy blanket. Together, they watched as the moon cast its gentle glow over the world, illuminating their bond with a light that would never fade.

⋆ ☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭 ➳ ꒰°𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆꒱

i've decided to create a cute wholesome chapter just about them and the starry night sky:3

thanks you guys once again for all of your love and support. this chapter is for you <333