Omg what is happening?

Natalia pov:

Wait....Noah has a girlfriend. When was he gonna tell me and the last time he had a girlfriend was 7 years ago.

¨ You do.. What is her name?¨ I ask more to myself, I really don't know how to feel about it.

¨ Her name is Clara, We have only been dating for 2 weeks, but we have been talking for 4 years.¨ Noah says with a small grin on his face.

4 yearsssss???? 4 FUCKING YEARS AND IM NOW FINDING OUT THAT HE IS DATING HER! EVEN IF THEY WEREN'T DATING THEN, WAS HE NEVER GOING TO TELL ME HE WAS TALKING TO A GIRL.

¨ 4 years...How did you meet?¨ I ask a little frustrated, causing the energy in the room to shift.

¨We met at a business meeting and What's wrong?¨ Noah said concerned brushing my hair.

¨Nothing.¨I say annoyed. I don't feel like talking about this anymore. Why didn't he tell me. Why am I always the last one to find out.

¨Principessa I can see something is bothering you please tell me what it is?¨ Noah says gently but confused about my sudden mood change which causes him to put the hairbrush down and lift up my chin for me to look at him.

¨ Nothing is wrong..I am fine.¨ I say with an attitude trying not to look at noah. I really wish he would have just told me.

¨ Natalia, Watch your tone please and This is not the time to shut down again. I need you to tell me what's wrong principessa. Noah says as he tucks one of my loose strands of hair behind my ear.

With that I sigh ¨Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend? Why am I always the last person to find out?¨ I say this time quitely

¨Oh principessa your the first one to find out, I'm not telling the rest of your brothers til later this week. I kept it hidden for so long because I wanted to make sure she was the one, I didn't want her to come after you "or for her to harm you or anything. I was just protecting you, okay?¨Noah says as he leaves a long kiss on my forehead.

Wait he didn't tell anyone....

"Okay......When will I meet her?" I ask finally making eye contact with him.

"You will meet her sometime between this week or next week. Don't worry to much about it okay, She is nice and you guys are just like each other."Do you trust me?Noah says kissing my forehead again.

"Yes of course I trust you."I say as a smile appears on my lips.

"Good, then you're going to like her."Noah says as his whole faces lights up.

I swear it always makes me smile, Seeing Noah very happy about something.

Then I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in."I say as I'm now laying on Noahs chest.

"Hey, Nat you wanna go to the mall with me in like 30 mins?" Leo ask with excitement written all over his face.

Leo loves going shopping. He usually goes after he donates all the clothes he doesn't want which he did last night.

"Can I go?" I look up at Noah.

"Yea, Of course you can go, you already did your chores and everything." Noah says while stroking my hair.

"Thank youu."I say squealing causing Noah and Leo to chuckle.

"No need to thank me." Noah replied.

"Well you have 30 mins or I'm leaving youuu."Leo says extending the you.

"Okayyyyy."I say as I get up off of Noah.

"Make sure you listen to what Leo tells you, I don't want any bad reports." Noah says in a gentle tone as he gets up off my bed.

"Don't worry you won't get any bed reports." I say smirking shaking my head.

He shouldn't get any right?

"Okay well I'm going to let you get ready." Noah says as he hugs me and leaves my room.

Then not even a second later, my phone rings.

"Hey gurl, What's upppppp?" I say on the phone grinning from ear to ear.

"I have somethingggg to telll youuuu."McKenzie says squealingg on the phone

"Omg what is it, No... WHO IS ITTTTTTT?" I squeal sensing its about someone.

"Well umm, Don't get mad but I like someone you're close to." McKenzie says as if he is nervous to tell me.

"Wait is it one of my brothers."I gasp.

"Yea, but it's not Theo or Leo or Henry." McKenzie says quietly

"Wait you like coleeeee." I say shocked covering my mouth.

"Yeppppppp and he likes me toooo." McKenzie says squealing

"He whattttttttttt, Omg I don't even know what to sayyyy." I say laughing at her squealing.

"Well I have to go finish my homework, I call you laterrr."McKenzie says squealing.

"Okayy bye gurl, Love you." I say with a smile on my face.

"Bye love you too."McKenzie says as she hangs up the phone.

Wow that happened so fast. I wonder why Cole never told me. So much is happening.

"Nat you readyyyyy, or I'm leaving without youuuu." Leo sings causing me to laugh.

"Cominggggg." I yell as I grab socks and shoes and hurry downstairs.

"I was just about to leave." Leo says laughing as I shake my head.

"You two have fun." Ryan says as he takes a sip of his ice tea.

"Don't worry we will." I say with a smile on my face.

"Don't forget to bring me something." Cole says smirking.

"Of course you want something." Leo says shaking his head.

"Speaking of wanting something I have to talk to you later Cole." I say squinting at him shaking my head.

"umm okayyy?" Cole says confused.

"Well byee everyone love yaaaa." Leo says as he grabs his keys and we leave after everyone says love you back.

Leo and I are quiet til we drive off.

"So sis where do you want to shop at firstt." Leo says smiling as he is bopping his head back and forth to Rihanna.

With that we both look at each other and say "Sephora"." As we both bust out laughing.

"You look very nice today or should I say pretty." I say to leo as we both laugh.

It's an inside joke... When I was little I would call everyone in the house ugly but then I would say leo is very pwetty.

"Why thank you, you don't look bad yourself madam." Leo says as I bust out laughing.

I love Leo so much. He is like my best friend.

"Perioddddddddttttt." Leo sayssss as we both start singing the lyrics to rihanna- Breaking dishes.

"I'm breaking dishes up in here

All night (Oh-oh)
I ain't gon' stop until I see police and lights
I'm a fight a man tonight
I'm a fight a manA man, a man, a ma-a-a-an
A man, a man, a ma-a-a-an"  Leo and I sing to the top of our lungs.

"That was fun." I say with a smile on my face.

"Yeaaaaaa thats cuz your with your favorite brother." Leo says laughing as I start giggling.

As we drive on the highway, we are quiet for a few. Then I notice a truck driving the wrong on the highway.

"LEO LOOK OUT- *Crash*

What just happened...

                            Sorry for the clifhanger, Love yaaaaa. I post once or twice everyweek.💗💗💗💗