Catnap x Male Reader

(I made this since some of my friends wanted me to make one, and sadly, quite detailed, 18+, you have been warned 🥲)

Y/N Pov

I was lay in bed on my phone, reading BL manhwa, the pictures of them kissing and being so intimate made me want that, I've been waiting for catnap to get back for ages, I've been so. . . Needy.

I watched as catnap walked into the room, I'm shirtless as I lay in bed, the bulge in my boxers growing at the thought of the giant purple cat dominating me and mounting me.

"Catnap. . . Can I ask something?" I hesitated a little after saying his name, the friction of the boxers against my bulge made me want to be freed from the restriction.

"Of course Y/N, is there something you need?~" He cooed, his low, raspy voice is whispered in my ear, I look down, he notices what I wanted and he licked my neck, the blush on my face growing.

He slipped off my boxers, my giant, rock hard member twitches a little, the precum dripping down it. Catnap smirks and licks it, his rough tongue causing extra friction which makes me gasp slightly and thrust in his mouth.

He then sat over me and pressed his member against my own and humped me, our balls slapping against each other as I moan loudly.

"Please catnap, mount me and fuck me like an animal~" Catnap smirks and flips me over with one paw, he then mounts me and thrusts hard and fast, not letting me adjust, I scream out in pleasure.

"Fu- Fuck! Oh fuck! Ngh!~" I felt his balls hitting my own, making me want to cum, after a an hour, I came, but catnap, that animal wasn't even close, nearly 3 hours passed before he came for the first time this session.

"Ready for round two?~" He groaned in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

(OH MY GOSH, this is so short, I'm so sorry, I have exams in like 3 days so this is just a little filler for you all)