[CW] May 12th, 2023

I remember sitting in science class as an eighth grader checking my notifications and then seeing this

I remember sitting in science class as an eighth grader checking my notifications and then seeing this. Completely out of nowhere this fuckfaced bigot decides they'll spend their time harassing a fourteen year old randomly over a Warriors story. A story that doesn't have any sexual undetones or content whatsoever (because I'm literally an aroace kid, thanks to this creep for brushing that fact aside so they could have an excuse to continue harassing me), and on top of the fact that I was literally fourteen when I received this message?? Sorry but not sorry, fourteen year olds aren't just straight up zoophiles. Good on you for exposing yourself as a desprate creep though.

I was going through my old text messages when I saw this that I sent to someone. The person I sent it to did nothing to help me and forgot about it a day later (of course, like always, I don't tell them anything now, I learned that the hard way). This is the only screenshot I had, but there's two other instances with this person. They got on a second account to call me "kinky," (I made it clear to them before that I'm literally fourteen and also aroace, they continue to disregard that because they're fucking disgusting) as well as a zoophile once again. Then, the third and final time, they made a THIRD alternate account just to send me a private message to me that simply said "kill yourself, zoophile."

I don't give a shit who sees this and takes it a certain way, I want them to fucking choke. Their main account (the one in the screenshot) was terminated because I reported it, but they still have the two other alternate account that I mentioned, and they have a new main. I just see them on there sometimes, talking and chatting with other people and their friends, acting as if they aren't a disgusting bigot who sends death threats to children.

I am going to be completely honest with you: This whole ordeal traumatized me. I haven't been able to write anything Warriors-related since this. So you just get to traumatize a fourteen year, then go on to call your friends "pookie" on their message boards as if you aren't a fucking creep?? Fuck you. Genuinely.