Prologue: The Legend of East and West

(Honestly, I had flashbacks to being in the Netherlands when I first bought the book and wrote this by hand first. I love Hetalia, but I left it when my friends were annoyed with me for liking it so much. However, it made me so happy to see so many people getting along and work together to help each other as well as have a laugh. Enjoy!)

          In this world, there is one giant land that was forever connected. Since all the lands were connected, peace and harmony rang throughout it. Life, animals, and humans worked together to ensure that the land they lived on was safe and could prosper. Culture spread and mixed with everyone which allowed a long-lasting era of peace. Trade, communication, and ideas were able to flourish.

However, this peace was disturbed a long, distant time ago. A being who watched over this land was dubbed Mother Gaia. Although her appearance was unknown, she used her powers to imbue eleven beings with her powers to protect the precious land she created. Three Tomes of Europa with fire, lightning, and ice properties, silver, red and blue, and gold Dragons of Asiand, a sturdy Shield of Afri, a mighty Axe of Oceanic, a swift pair of Daggers of Latin America, and lastly, the creatively destructive combination of the Twins of North America. Together, they are known as the Artifacts of the World. As the name implies, anyone carrying the blood of the artifact's origin would be able to harness it. They would keep the peace and help those who lived in it with everything they had. With this power, they were respected and loved. No one wanted to ruin this era of peace.

The era of peace was shattered when Mother Gaia's opposite, Chaoskampf. Another being with no known appearance. For Mother Gaia to spread her nature and love throughout the wonderful lands, Chaoskampf would corrupt others and destroy her works without remorse. They clashed on multiple occasions to defeat each other and proclaim their order to the others. Mother Gaia would've continued to love the land and give it and the children everything they needed to survive. Thus, she made a final stand against him. Using her powers of life, she ripped Chaoskampf's soul out of his immortal form, thus rendering him mortal. With her final breath, she ensured his soul was locked in a mortal form and let the land claim her once and for all.

The eleven beings with her powers carried out her will to protect the people and ensure peace between the humans and the land. Unfortunately, this peace would not last since Chaoskampf's soul was inside a mortal being among them. Harnessing the little dark magic he has; he was able to create spells to ensure he would always be present to rip Mother Gaia's world to shreds and bring suffering and misery to her children. His first spell would create a connection between himself and the Artifacts of the World, always ensuring that their clash would always come. The second spell allowed him to reincarnate into any human, regardless of their form, status, and appearance. He would always find a way to return, nothing would prevent his reincarnation. His final spell was lost to time and space, but the rumors around it claimed that the spell would bring great calamity or paradise to those near him.

To conclude this tale itself, their clashes would be inevitable. There is no reason to despair for there will be both heroes and villains who will rise to the occasion. If anything, this is a simple story for those to read and pass the time with. It is unknown if such events even happened. All the reader must do is take it to heart and learn from them to create a better world.

With a loud clap of a book being closed, the oldest sibling only sighed and placed the book on the small, jade table with golden stands. He was currently in the grand library that resided in the Imperial Palace of Asiand.

"A fairy tale, aru?" he wondered aloud before standing up and stretching.

It was late into the night, and he would have a busy morning to prepare for. For the upcoming days, Asiand will be in a festive mood to prepare for Princess Vietnam's birthday. She would finally be of age to lead the country as well. He did arrange a possible marriage, but it will ultimately be up to her if she chooses to wed.

Departing from the library, he was deep in thought about his plans. He had consulted with a Romanian mage who confirmed his fears a few years ago. Being an older brother always means he must protect his siblings from harm and ensure their future, he made plans and connected his uncles and allies to help him as well as secure items that would be considered Artifacts of the World. He even learned a few spells to help them and himself. With a hand to his chin, he walked quietly through the red hallways, listening to his siblings sound asleep. This did bring a smile to his features as he stopped in front of a pair of red doors to his quarters.

What made him cautious as well as planning for his younger siblings' safety? It was their father. He was a careless king who slept with countless women and fathered many children. Although the oldest of his children is set to inherit the throne, that didn't stop one of his wives. For she didn't want her son to be discarded. Consulting with dark magic herself, she created a curse to ensure the first son's death and allow her son to inherit the throne. Due to her selfish desires, Chaoskampf's soul found a host and unleashed his chaos upon the king, his court, and her. A wildfire broke out and consumed everyone. This left his oldest son, China, to inherit his throne at the age of fourteen.

Currently, China is an adult who is ruling the kingdom. The king was 5'6 and had brown hair tied in a loose ponytail. His brown eyes shined with wisdom, care, and worry. He wore a red hanfu and tan pants with black slippers. His hands were joined together and kept warm by the long sleeves. He opened the country and ensured traders would come and go. He expanded academies and libraries and gave proper equipment for those who created their livings by hand, who worked in the fields to produce food and learn anything they wished to learn. His goal was to make his kingdom profitable, there for his people and siblings, and hopefully attract the aid of others. He did lament the idea of those of the West coming to their aid, but he would need it. As he prepared to sleep, he trusted his plans and was prepared to protect his siblings from the curse with allies from the West. He only hoped they were ready as much as he was.