Chapter 2

"Are you alone baby?"

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Elenora screamed and jolted up on the bed from her nightmare. Her breathing uneven as she quickly gulped a glass of water from her side table.

She hugged her knees tightly pulling them close to her body, "Mamma-" she trembled.

***

Punch.

Another punch on the bag.

Followed by one more.

Heesung tried to muffle his laughter. Ryan side eyed him forcing him to keep his mouth shut.

"Ugghhhhh-" Jungkook groaned as he punched the boxing bag once more.

"Where'd you get the picture from-?" Ryan asked.

"BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA-" Heesung burst out laughing seeing Jungkook who was already burning in fury, while punching the bag on which Elenora's picture was pasted.

"Bro- he's de-"

"Shut up you mango seeds!" Jungkook groaned.

"Naz cuz wtf is that now-" Ryan muffled.
"I never had a mango in my, life did you?" Heesung asked.
"Nah- never." Ryan shook his head.

They both received a death glare from Jungkook that one more word will result in an unwanted end.

"That mafia man of her sister, does he have any connections with Elenora?" Jungkook asked as he picked up a towel wiping the sweat off his neck.

"Doesn't seem good, they rarely even see each other." Ryan answered.

"Wait how tf do you know-?" Heesung mumbled.

"Men." Ryan spoke.

***

Elenora put the book in the shelf dusting it off. She glanced at the light weight curtains dancing near the windows with the cool breeze. Weather refreshes the mood, but her heart was dull and it didn't effect her, as if happiness never looked at her.

Pain soaked her in the misery, where happiness never dared to sneak.

She sat on the edge of the window and looked down at the street, lit by a few street lights. A man was standing there wearing all black clothes and a mask covering his face.

Doesn't seem like an obsessed psychopath though.

She glared at him as he continously stared at her direction and then walked away.

Awkward.

Elenora stood up and made her way towards her desk.

Her thoughts lingered on Jungkook. He was majestic. One glance, and she knew she was in love with him. But love was forbidden for her, and she abided by the laws. If she loves, she loses herself, and she had not even gathered her broken pieces from before yet...years passed but some scars never fade, just to remind you how you bled.

***

Elenora silently stared at the teacher who was delivering the lecture, listening to her words clearly, as a matter of fact, she didn't make friends, so she was least interested in blabbering during lectures.

Jungkook slowly drifted from his seat and sat on the seat right next to Elenora, which she didn't even seem to notice. Or maybe did?

She glanced at him once and turned her attention away, again.

Jungkook leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, "You look pretty today."

She turned her face to face him but was startled by their sudden closeness as she jerked back from him. "Move away." She said in a low voice not wanting the teacher to notice.