bab 6

As they reached home, Zaif opened the door for Qis with a gentlemanly gesture. Qis smiled and entered, feeling cherished.

Qis masuk smabil memegang tangan zaif. Inside, the atmosphere was warm and cozy, with the aroma of dinner wafting from the kitchen.

Qis walked towards the kitchen, intending to help Zaif with the meal, but Zaif gently stopped her. "No baby, baby xperlu risau tentang dinner kita,  I've got everything under control," he said with a loving and sexy smile.

Reluctantly, Qis agreed with a smile and sexy but cute wink to zaif. She went to freshen up while Zaif finished preparing dinner. As they sat down to eat, they shared stories about their day, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

After dinner, they cuddled up on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, watching their favorite TV show. Zaif ran his fingers through Qis's hair, while Qis rested her head on his shoulder, feeling content and loved.

Zaif pegang tengkuk qis, usap-usap tengkuk qis. Qis pun pandang kearah zaif dan tidak membuang masa zaif terus bagi qis ciuman yang ghaira. Sehinggakan qis habis nafas dan tercungap-cungap.

As the night grew late, zaif angkat qis dan menuju ke bilik mereka. Zaif baringkan qis dengan perlahan-lahan. He kiss qis with rasa cinta dan nafsu yang membara.

Dia selak baju qis and grab her boobs, play with her cute nipple. Gentel-gentel puting dia.

Qis semakin lemas, dengan ciuman zaid dan tangannya. Qis mahukan lebih.

"Daddy, you know I need more than this" kata qis memandang ke zaif

"I know baby, just wanna play your nipple and make you more hornyer"kata zaif

Lalu zaif pun membuka bajunya dan buka baju qis. Dia gomol semahu-mahunya tetek dan puting qis. Zaif gigit manja puting qis and wis pula mendesah manja sambil tangannya menuju ke benda yang keras diantara pahan zaif.

Zaid juga tidak tunggu lama, he Leave many love bite dekat tetek qis and dia turun kebawah. Zaid cium lerut qis, jilat perus qis, sambil tangannya masuk ke seluar qis dan menggentel clitoris.

Qis mendesah kuat " aaahhhh daddyyy, seeddaaap" sambil memejam matanya