📚 BOTM: MAY 📚

BOTM: May
Starting: 1st May 2024
Deadline: 31st May 2024

📌📌

Welcome to the Book Of The Month announcement for the month of May.

BOTM is handpicked by the team after monitoring the consistency and quality of feedback provided by the members. To appreciate their hardwork and efforts, we crown the particular member as BOTM and help them get more exposure on their work. Club members are required to complete the BOTM assignment every month. In case someone wishes to bow out of doing it, their story won't be in the list to be picked as a possible next book of the month.

📚 BOTM May for Esthetique BookClub is NxnsxgnorsDxmon with their work "Wings of Light". Congratulations! Kudos as well, for being consistent in finishing the assignments and providing helpful, quality feedbacks.

(Botm sticker for the writer to add to their book, if they wish to

(Botm sticker for the writer to add to their book, if they wish to.)

📌📌

Guidelines for the members of the club:

📚 BOTM is picked upon scrutiny done by the team leads – they specifically focus on consistency and quality.

📚 Members are required to read 3 chapters from the BOTM and leave 3+ inline comments with 1 overall comment of 4+ lines, before 31st May on each of the four chapters. A month of time is given for all the members to complete the BOTM assignment.

📚 A member is free to skip the BOTM assignment. However, upon doing so, they're also skipping on the chance to be a BOTM themselves.

📚 Overall comment needs to be a blend of strong points of the chapter and the point of improvement. Try to be helpful and provide insights as a reader, instead of copying any ongoing thread of comments and/or being overtly critical. Balance is must.

📚 In case of any confusion drop your questions here --->>

📌📌

Upon completion, leave confirmation comment 'Done' in the comment section of this chapter.

📌📌

Due to some internal working issues we couldn't update Assignment 8 which was to go up on 1st May. The book club will resume from 11th May as usual.

We are also looking for team leads. If you feel you can monitor and manage a group of the book club and help us in maintaining the regular assignments, do join our team and lend a helping hand. Feel free to leave comment inline to this section or drop us a DM regarding same.