Assalamu Alaikum

"I'm not very good at writing stories, but I love writing stories a lot, so I just tried. I hope you'll like it."

Here's the main lead of this story

Zahra Al Marwan
The Princess of Baghdad. Her nature was akin to a blooming garden, where each flower exuded its own unique fragrance, adding to the enchanting tapestry of her character.
Her kindness knew no bounds, like the warm rays of the morning sun spreading light and joy to all who crossed her path.
Her love for nature was as deep as the roots of the towering redwoods, as she found solace and inspiration in the beauty of the natural world.

Hammad Bin Yusuf Prince Hammad bin Yusuf of the Byzantine Empire possessed a nature as intricate and multifaceted as the mosaic artwork adorning the imperial palaces

Hammad Bin Yusuf
Prince Hammad bin Yusuf of the Byzantine Empire possessed a nature as intricate and multifaceted as the mosaic artwork adorning the imperial palaces. With a commanding presence befitting his royal lineage, Hammad exuded an air of confidence and poise that demanded respect from all who encountered him.

Others lead:

Marwan Al-Muraisy -The Khalifa and  father of Shehzadi Zahra.

Ahil and Amil - Two prince and Brothers of Shehzadi Zahra.

Nimra - Special servant of Shehzadi Zahra

Nawaz - The commander.

Zahid - The general.

Hafeez - The captain of the royal guards.

Huzaifa - The Ameer. 

They are the important leads in THIS story.  You can find other leads in the story.