Chapter 95 Can't give in

Start from the beginning

How could Zhou Niannan let him get his wish?

After he killed the wild bear, he paid special attention to Zhang Mingnu's reaction, but he was as impressed and amazed as others, and there was no difference at all.

This guy is very scheming.

"Compared to Zhang Mingchang's stupidity, this concubine eldest son is more like Zhang Xianzong." Cui Muli said.

"Exactly." Zhou Niannan said: "If I hadn't joined the Yulin Guards and followed the Emperor on the autumn hunt, maybe it could really make him shine this time."

As he talked, he was inevitably lost in thought: Xie Miao said that he was born as an eagle, and the glory he received had nothing to do with her, but he clearly listened to her words-

"Niannan." Cui Muli tapped the table and reminded: "You are distracted."

"Sorry." Zhou Niannan took a sip of hot tea and turned to concern: "Cui Er, are your injuries better?"

Facing his friend, Cui Muli finally said what was in his heart, "Every day someone asks me the same thing. Do you want me to put up a sign on my chest and write 'No worries, no worries'?"

Zhou Niannan gloated: "Who asked you to be the future head of the Cui family, the number one scholar appointed by the Emperor, the Second Young Master Cui who is admired by everyone in the capital..."

His eyes flashed suddenly, and he was extremely attentive, "Someone told me that the white jade porcelain skin cream from Taiyuan Hospital is miraculous in removing scars. I will get you a dozen or so bottles tomorrow, and after applying it, it is guaranteed that your wounds will be gone and your skin will be restored to their original state."

The white jade porcelain skin ointment has been famous in the aristocratic circle for a long time, and both Zhou Niannan and Cui Muli are aware of its miraculous effects. Zhou Niannan mentioned it deliberately at this time, and his intention was self-evident.

Someone? Who is that person?

Zhou Niannan waited for Cui Muli to ask further questions, but he said calmly: "Then I will thank you for your kindness."

...What a shame, this Cui Er, you didn't even accept the move.

Although Zhou Niannan had just been rejected by Xie Miao, he was full of fighting spirit when facing his love rival. Even though Xie Miao said Cui Er had no chance, this guy was very scheming and killing them all was the right way to go.

He drank the hot tea in one gulp, and with the sweat on his nose, he pretended to take out the embroidered handkerchief and wipe it lightly, "Suddenly I felt a little hot..."

He deliberately unfolded the handkerchief so that the other side could see it more clearly. It was a small brocade handkerchief with a familiar epiphyllum embroidered in the corner.

Cui Muli's eyes darkened slightly.

Girls in the boudoir will add flowers and plants to their hand-embroidered handkerchiefs to make them unique. Among the Cui sisters, Cui Xining likes to embroider daisies, Cui Xijun likes to embroider orchids, and Xie Miao... likes to embroider epiphyllum.

The handkerchief she embroidered was in Niannan's hands.

Cui Muli recalled the silvery moonlight pouring down. She and Niannan were sitting side by side on the roof. The sky was filled with gorgeous fireworks, which fell into their eyes and turned into stars, which were astonishingly bright.

They even looked at each other and smiled. The young man was handsome and free-spirited, and the girl was delicate and agile. They looked like a perfect match. And he stood in the dark, enduring the injury on his shoulder, not daring to disturb her.