9.Everything.

Author-

Thinking about the incident happened just a few minutes ago,Eira blushed.Leray noticed something which was unexpected for her to see.It's been years she saw the glimpse of little happiness in Eira's face.
Leray felt happy.

It's been almost 3 hours,since Eira is working in her new project.Already time for lunch.She received a phone call,being busy in work she didn't dare to shift her attention to anything.Right away Leray entered her cabin holding her phone.She handed her phone to Eira,She looked Leray with a what nonsense face.But Leray just shrugged her shoulders and gave the phone to her and left.Eira glace at the unsaved number.
she took phone near her ear and about to say.
"Too Busy hmm?"
He asked with a deep yet stern voice.The anger was visible in his deep voice.
"Ah yea um-"
She shuttered for the first time.
"Shh lets eat,I am down."
He said and hanged the call.
"Ahh fuck"
She groaned in frustration.She knew she fucked up.

Going to the best restaurant as it is their first lunch after their marriage or first meet.The ride was completely dead silent.Eira tried to talk but he hushed,not wanting to here her explanation.
They reached Kian got out and entered the restaurant leaving Eira alone in his car.
"Jerk" she mumbled,fixing herself she got out and headed inside the restaurant as well.

Sitting opposite to each other,she stared at him.
He ignored her stare and ordered their food.She got pissed and stood from her seat and got seated next to him.Still he ignored.She leaned closer to him.
"Is my hubby angry?"
she asked,her voice was gentle and soft.He melts!
He looked her and their eyes met.Staring for minutes she rest her head in his shoulder,rubbing his veiny hands with hers.
"I am sorry.I was so into our project,I didn't know it was you who called." she whispered.
He lifted her face up and made her look at him.
"No love,I was just worried about you.Don't repeat it."
He said while deeply staring into her soul caressing her cheek with his right palm and rubbing her hands with his left palm.His hands were cold and his voice was soft.She smiled,so do he?
"I won't hubbyaah."
She said cutely.It was really adorable.He chuckled at her cuteness and pecked her lips.Thats when waiter brought their food.They have it and gone back to their respective works.Hours passed two of them get busy into work.Now it's already 8:30 PM.

Him being a protective husband he come to pick his beautiful wife to home.When he reached her office he called her. "Princess it's time."He said.
"Coming love." Her voice was low,Tired.
He sighed when he saw her exiting office,she is tired her face is little pale.Yes she overworked after their launch just to complete their upcoming project presentation.He open the door and come out.
Spreading his arms wide open for his world just to lay her head in his chest and gave the warmth she craved for,She smiled seeing him like that.
She hugged her husband who have a soft smile in his lips,pressing her head into his chest tightening her grip which she hugged him.She don't want to leave him neither him.He patted her head giving her something she wanted but didn't asked for.
She smiled and looked his whiskey eyes which she fell.

"Hungry?"
He asked she nodded her head as no and buried her head into his chest again,while he chuckled at her.
"Shall we go home?"He asked.
"sshh let me stay like this some more time."
She said with gentle and softness in her voice.

Standing there hugging each other for minutes finally they parted away and drive to home.Atlast they reached home.
"Go and take shower, Rest a bit.I will call you when the dinner is ready.How sounds?"
He asked.
"Hmm sounds good Mr Kian."
She said with a smile while clapping her hands.

After a while.

She took the shower and freshened up.
She thought to go and check her hubby.Right away her phone rang.Taking her phone in her hand she glace the unknown number,thinking who might be it she took the call.
"Ahhh Baby sister thinking about you is making mee Harddd.It's really hard Baby Really hard!"
Someone said from there,she knew who is it.
His voice is filled with lust,yes lusting for his step sister!Obsessing over Her!She clenched her fist.
She wish she could tore him right away.But she won't why?She want him to beg for his life!She want him to feel the pain!She kept quiet.
"Baby I know You are angry with for what I have done.But I swear You will fit me fo-"
Thats it she throwed her phone harshly in the floor.Feeling extremely disgusted for herself for once trusting this same person.She Regret each and everything.She wanted to cry but feels like there is no tears left.She walked to washroom washing her second to second for calming herself down.
She looked her own reflection in the mirror.
"I won't spare you easily JEYUN!"
She came to reality when she heard a knock.She opened the door finding her husband standing there with a worried face.Her worries washed away.

"You Ok?"
He asked,his voice filled with worries.
" I want you to know Everything."
She replied,her voice was low which hold her tears from flowing these years.But a tear drop from her eyes.He hugged her tightly.Finally those tears started to flow from her eyes.She cried,sobbed very hardly in his embrace.
"Don't hold,Let it flow Princess."
He comforted her,waited her to cry as much she want,till her tears,sadness will wash away.