The Candy Carrier Chaos

(A/N): You may see some errors. so just bear with it.

At first, we see Pomni having a nightmare. She was in the circus and then she sees herself abstracting. 

She was then thrown in to where the other abstracted people were

She was then thrown in to where the other abstracted people were. She then sees Caine, Ragatha, and Jax looking down at her while she falls. 

After that, she fully abstracts

After that, she fully abstracts. Finally, she snaps back to reality.

(A/N): Yes, I am lazy to even do the first minute of the episode.

Pomni: *Yelps*

She falls off from her bed and she GMod glitches on the floor before being sent up hitting her roof and back down the floor.

Outside of her room was Darwin and Ragatha.

Ragatha: Hey, Pomni. How'd you sleep? Are you still sleeping?

Darwin: We hope that you're still doing fine. If you're not, then we'll leave you alone until you recover.

Both Darwin and Ragatha were about to leave until Pomni opens her bedroom door.

Ragatha: There she is. Hope you're doin' all right. I know yesterday was a bit of a doozy.

Pomni: A doozy.

Ragatha: Oh, and don't worry about the whole "abandoning me for the exit" thing. it's perfectly understandable what you were going through at the time, and there's no hard feelings *Laughs* Yer all good.

...

Pomni: Huh?

Darwin: How about we forget about what happened yesterday? Caine said he has another adventure for all of us! I can't wait to see what it is!

Ragatha: You're right, let's go to him!

With Caine:

Caine: Today's adventure is... "CANDY CARRIER CHAOS"! That's right! The Candy Canyon Kingdom's been robbed of their most valuable resource -- maple syrup! It's up to you to bring the rotten bandits who stole it to sweet, buttery justice!