31.

Hello my cute little cupcakes!🧁

Excuse me ya'all? If I don't ask you all to vote so you just won't do it? Yes you completed the target but what the hell was that response on the voting side😭.

Tum sab log mard ho kya?? Meri baatein kyu nhi smjte ho.

I just had absolutely no idea about what I should write as I am still in between of my college interviews and stuff. But tum log k liye kuchh bhi.

(Juth hai yeh. Apni marzi s likha h ichha hui toh)

Target: 2.7k votes & 600 comments.

HAPPY READING💗!

~~~~~~~~~

Abhiman's POV

Arghhhhhh.

Her moans. Her pretty little waist.

Water droplets sliding down her cleavage. My tongue grabbing the droplets and the taste of her porcelain smooth skin.

Arghhhhhh. I rubbed my length as hard and fast as possible in the shower.

My Noor. Her pretty little and fucking tight cunt. Her beautiful scars now covered with my hickeys. Her neck delving in red marks all done by me.

Mine.

And the sweetest taste of her arousal.

Arghhh, I imagined my hands to be hers and remembering the way she broke down beneath me while I tongue and finger fucked her.

She came all over my face and fingers.

I can't do it. I cannot do it without her doe eyes looking at me and her screaming my name.

This dick even needs her to jerk off.

Practically I was about to break my celibacy today. After 6 years of no orgasm I had to punish myself by jerking myself off with help of my own filthy non sense hands.

But ofcourse. It was of no use.

I took the coldest shower of my life and left

I went outside in the closet and changed into fresh pair of grey trousers and black tshirt. A smile playing on my lips all the time.

What have I done to myself? Why am I grinning so much. Stop it.

I stepped inside my bedroom and saw my Noor finally sleeping in my bed. Exactly where she should be.

My heart was relieved. Seeing her finally home after a month sleeping on my- no,
our bed in our room.

After my baby had her pleasure she passed out instantly, I am assuming I did a great work there as she got so exhausted just with my tongue that she practically passed out on ground.

Even though our parents were not home but my siblings were. All the time we had our pleasure, I knew, anyone could enter inside at any fucking time but it thrilled me more.

The risk of getting captured.
This woman has surely made me crazy for her.

As much as I loved the view of Noor lying beside me with her dress rode up to her chest, I had to take her upstairs but I don't want to wake her up. So I carried my wife in bridal style.

As I started walking towards the exit she nuzzled into my neck and the movement woke her up.

She groaned and said, "Hold on. I can walk."

I ignored her and continued walking which obviously made her defensive and she left the hold on me and started pushing herself out of my arms.

I stopped in my way and whispered slowly near her hair. "Alright little wife, hold on to me if you don't want to fall on that pretty round ass."